Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Please Link Me Up With Sites And Training Programmes For Prospective Teachers. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Link Me Up With Sites And Training Programmes For Prospective Teachers. (557 Views)

Lagos State Is Recruiting For Primary School Teachers / Medical Doctors In Residency Programmes In Nigeria / Can Anyone Link Me Up With National Insurance Commission Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Link Me Up With Sites And Training Programmes For Prospective Teachers. by EhiGid(m): 5:48am On Aug 09, 2013
While appreciating the importance of certification and inservice-training for a better prospect in the Educational sector, i will appreciate advice and comments with ideas on sites/pages and venues where trainings are available either as seminars, workshops and conference forms.

For my Biodata, i already obtained certification in Education(NCE) from one of the Colleges of Education and currently on my Bsc( at Ambrose Alli University,Ekpoma). Thanks

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Get On Your Boss's 'a-list' Without Sexual Attachment / Training! Training!! Training!!! / Advice Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.