Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Which Story Has Been The Most Viral In Naija? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Story Has Been The Most Viral In Naija? (621 Views)

Only In Naija! See New Function Of Keke Napep (photo) / See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral / Funny Names Of Some Churches In NAIJA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Story Has Been The Most Viral In Naija? by unmask: 6:59am On Aug 09, 2013
Some news spread like wildfire and trend for days or months, while others fizzle out after hours...from tuface's escapades with his baby mamas to the split of month hits crew....the list is endless

What news do you think has captivated the Nigerian audience the most since the boom of internet?

As for me I don't need to ask my OGA AT D TOP....

What's yours? let the memories begin
Re: Which Story Has Been The Most Viral In Naija? by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 09, 2013
I don't want to say one thing and my Oga at the say another thing(clears throat) you can visit, ww.mostpopular news, dat's all tongue

Guess it's oga at the top
Re: Which Story Has Been The Most Viral In Naija? by Henrypraise: 8:03am On Aug 09, 2013
Using time frame of news spread n usage by people as a criteria, there is only one Oga at the top. Even duration of gist speaks well of Oga at d top.

(1) (Reply)

FIFA Becomes More And More Hardcore Each Year / Call Me With This Numbers For Your Life Changing Business / Good News For Every Nigerians!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.