Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Digg (how This Made $60 Million In 18months) A Website Like That - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Digg (how This Made $60 Million In 18months) A Website Like That (561 Views)

*Urgent Job* I Want An International Standard Dating Website Like Eharmony.com / Create A Cheap Mobile Website Like VICONET.MOBI / Help On How To Create A Website Like Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Digg (how This Made $60 Million In 18months) A Website Like That by Legendwap: 7:09am On Aug 09, 2013
Social news site Digg was
once one of the most
popular services on the
internet. An early social
media darling, Digg and its
founder, Kevin Rose, were
the subject of numerous
high-profile articles,
including a
Business Week cover piece
with the headline How
This Kid Made $60 Million
In 18 Months.
It wasn't just the media.

But to cut the Long story short, do you like www.digg.com a social bookmarking site do you love to have one its easy. It will just cost you N2400.

Actually the price goes for $47 USD but am selling it in Nigeria N2400 its a wordpress theme made so easy that even a 10year old kid can design it or you can say even my grandmother can be a great blogger over night lolz.

The thing is you can choose to make it a social bookmarking or a full blog the choice is yours.

If you want only the theme and pdf N2400 but with theme and video tutorial N2600 this theme can be used for News, entertainment or lots more. Next i will be selling an Ecommerce theme with step by step how to make 10% of sale with Amazone and Ebay both themes are avaliable for N5400 for now. Gets your now and sure you thank me later. Call 07060635444
email : emmanuelanaiye@rocketmail.com

or Host with www.eclubhost.com and get 1 at a very low price.

1 Like

Re: Digg (how This Made $60 Million In 18months) A Website Like That by Faithworld1(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2022
Sounds nice. Well, there's a site that is quite similar but have you heard of www.diggwebsite.com ? It's another great site to learn from.

It's more like committed to share informations on general topics which can add value to its readers. Although it's not like the first mentioned site.

(1) (Reply)

Best Shared SEO Hosting With Multiple C-class Ips With All Best Features / Advance Web Development Training Live In Lagos! / Great Facebook Fanpage Design (ignore At Your Peril)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.