Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide (10821 Views)

International and Local Jobs Opportunities / Vancacies At Fidelity Bank For OND/NCE Holders / Jobs/opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide by luvola(m): 10:11am On Aug 09, 2013
Its jobs opportunities in standard chartered bank for fresh graduates nationwide
Jobs in Standard Chartered Bank Plc for fresh graduates employment opportunities

Standard chartered Bank is a public limited liability company has been listed on the stock exchange of countries around the world such as london , mumbai e.t.c
Standard chartered bank has offered various employment opportunities by having over over 85,000 staffs and 1,700 offices around the world and has operated in 70 markets. Having been in operation for over 150 years across the world,it has earn most of her revenue and profits in Africa , Asia etc
Thus, there exist the following jobs opportunities :

Job title : Graduates - Teller

Job location : Nationwide

Job description : To render assist in running the daily operations and service delivery of the branch

Major Roles and Responsibilities job

(1) Learning the internal risk and compliance policies and procedures
(2) Ability to handle the following financial transactions and standard of job service laid down

- Compliance to till limit of #100k and floor limit of #2m
- Internal and external job report
- Cross selling
- Update of rate board and handling of customer complaint
- Maintenance of Account and balance confirmation
- Customer inquiry
- Fund transfer, cheque collection and cash transaction

Job Qualification and Job skills

* A BSC holder from any recognise University
* Job applicant must have completed his or her NYSC
* Must have a good service skills, good knowledge of bank cash related policies and a good job service etiquette/personal presentation

Method of job Application :
[url]Click Here to Apply[/url] and select 'Nigeria' and search 'Teller'

2 Likes

Re: Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide by luvola(m): 10:14am On Aug 09, 2013
Jobs in Standard Chartered Bank Plc for fresh graduates employment opportunities

Standard chartered Bank is a public limited liability company has been listed on the stock exchange of mumbai, hong kong and london.
Standard chartered bank has offered various employment opportunities by having over over 85,000 staffs and 1,700 offices around the world and has operated in 70 markets. Having been in operation for over 150 years across the world,it has earn most of her revenue and profits in middle east, Africa and asia.
Thus, there exist the following jobs opportunities :

Job title : Graduates - Teller

Job location : Nationwide

Job description : To render assist in running the daily operations and service delivery of the branch

Major Roles and Responsibilities job

(1) Learning the internal risk and compliance policies and procedures
(2) Ability to handle the following financial transactions and standard of job service laid down

- Compliance to till limit of #100k and floor limit of #2m
- Internal and external job report
- Cross selling
- Update of rate board and handling of customer complaint
- Maintenance of Account and balance confirmation
- Customer inquiry
- Fund transfer, cheque collection and cash transaction

Job Qualification and Job skills

* A BSC holder from any recognise University
* Job applicant must have completed his or her NYSC
* Must have a good service skills, good knowledge of bank cash related policies and a good job service etiquette/personal presentation

Method of job Application :
Click Here to Apply and select 'Nigeria' and search 'Teller'

Job Deadline : 15th August,2013

http://www.nairacity..com/2013/08/its-jobs-opportunities-in-standard.html

1 Like

Re: Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide by omidan21: 10:44am On Aug 09, 2013
I ve been sent a link for online talent assessment.who else got this en has attempted.
Re: Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide by Lordjunta(m): 10:55am On Aug 09, 2013
I dd as wel. I hv since concludd d online assessment n was acknowledged. Next stage mode activated.

1 Like

Re: Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2013
Pls, I've registered and uploaded my cv. Where do I go from there?
Re: Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
l did the online test l am waiting to see whats next
Re: Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide by amieokonji(f): 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
Applied, wot nxt?
Re: Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide by bobjob: 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
Lordjunta: I dd as wel. I hv since concludd d online assessment n was acknowledged. Next stage mode activated.
pls did u get any message from them thru ur email after d online assessment.
Re: Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide by bobjob: 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2013
dannio: l did the online test l am waiting to see whats next
hv u gotten any feedback frm dm after d online assessment
Re: Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide by emeeco(m): 10:40am On Aug 10, 2013
Golden Dr.:
Pls, I've registered and uploaded my cv. Where do I go from there?
They will send you a link for online test
Re: Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide by toyosijoshua: 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2013
Kk
Re: Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide by vivy4uall(f): 7:18am On Aug 12, 2013
is this really from standard chattered bank? all the spelling errors and wrong Grammar in the post. hmn........
Re: Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide by Sleekbaby(f): 7:36am On Aug 12, 2013
Plz cn som1 hlp me, am findin it vry difficult 2 apply, after registration, i searched 4 nigeria n teller n clicked on apply button bt it did nt tk me anywie
Re: Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide by prosper86: 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
Pls concerning d mail received for invitation to online assessment what was d content of d mail,cos I can't find any link or how to go about d online assessmnt
Re: Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide by eHustler(m): 12:44am On Aug 13, 2013
Guys, I submitted my application and was acknowledged successful without a cover letter cos I didn't know I was supposed to upload my cover letter until after I was through and now checked 'my career tools' and saw 'you have not added any attachment' with the heading 'cover letters and attachments'. Am i still on track? Should I reapply? Can one apply to more one than one branch since it is not explicitly stated in the advert that one should not?
Re: Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide by Pattey(m): 2:57am On Aug 13, 2013
dannio: l did the online test l am waiting to see whats next

Did you log in with ur email and provided password OR you simply followed the link in the mail U received? Summary, did you log in at all for the Online assessment.
Re: Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide by Pattey(m): 2:58am On Aug 13, 2013
Lordjunta: I dd as wel. I hv since concludd d online assessment n was acknowledged. Next stage mode activated.

Did you log in with ur email and provided password OR you simply followed the link in the mail U received? Summary, did you log in at all for the Online assessment. 2- by acknowledged do you mean: post online assessment email or sumtn?
Re: Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide by Lordjunta(m): 4:41am On Aug 13, 2013
Pattey:

Did you log in with ur email and provided password OR you simply followed the link in the mail U received? Summary, did you log in at all for the Online assessment. 2- by acknowledged do you mean: post online assessment email or sumtn?
u just need to remember ur email and password associated with the applicatn. Anywhr it is required,just imput it,no stress.
Re: Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide by Tstone1(m): 7:00am On Aug 13, 2013
Pattey:

In my own case I just clicked on the link and did all the assessment. I spent close to an hour. Expecting what's gonna come next too.
Re: Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide by eHustler(m): 7:15am On Aug 13, 2013
Pattey:

Did you log in with ur email and provided password OR you simply followed the link in the mail U received? Summary, did you log in at all for the Online assessment.

Did you submit your application with your cover letter?
Re: Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide by eHustler(m): 7:17am On Aug 13, 2013
T.stone:

In my own case I just clicked on the link and did all the assessment. I spent close to an hour. Expecting what's gonna come next too.

Did you submit your application with a cover letter?
Re: Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide by Tstone1(m): 7:24am On Aug 13, 2013
eHustler:

Did you submit your application with a cover letter?
Nope. I only uploaded my resume.
Re: Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide by excondido(m): 7:57am On Aug 13, 2013
eHustler: Guys, I submitted my application and was acknowledged successful without a cover letter cos I didn't know I was supposed to upload my cover letter until after I was through and now checked 'my career tools' and saw 'you have not added any attachment' with the heading 'cover letters and attachments'. Am i still on track? Should I reapply? Can one apply to more one than one branch since it is not explicitly stated in the advert that one should not?
pls where could i register to become a member before logging in. am havin a hard time finding the right page where i could register.
Re: Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide by afolabisimon(m): 8:07am On Aug 13, 2013
Thy will be done oh Lord
Re: Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide by JstBrave(f): 8:14am On Aug 13, 2013
excondido:
pls where could i register to become a member before logging in. am havin a hard time finding the right page where i could register.

try this:
https://cgportal.global.standardchartered.com/psc/hrms/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL
Re: Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide by nirma1230: 8:27am On Aug 13, 2013
Find all bank jobs in pakistan through http://www.jobz.pk/bank-job-jobs/ its best to find jobs in pakistan and other countries.
Re: Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide by mastereyebee: 8:35am On Aug 13, 2013
Re: Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide by eHustler(m): 9:30am On Aug 13, 2013
; :
T.stone:

Nope. I only uploaded my resume.

Thanks T.Stone, now I feel relaxed.
Re: Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide by Tstone1(m): 9:36am On Aug 13, 2013
eHustler: ; :

Thanks T.Stone, now I feel relaxed.
Thank God bro. You are welcome. Hope you've done the online assessment test?
Re: Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide by Tstone1(m): 9:39am On Aug 13, 2013
master.eyebee:
Hello house, pls can anyone tell us how the online assessment is setup, thank you
It's actually a personlty test. It's all about you. It has like 2 section: the first section has an options in which you need to select from. The second part is like a questionaire type in which you tick. Hope this helps to some extent.
Re: Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide by mastereyebee: 10:45am On Aug 13, 2013
Re: Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide by eHustler(m): 11:14am On Aug 13, 2013
T.stone:

Thank God bro. You are welcome. Hope you've done the online assessment test?

Finished my application late yesternight.....still expecting my online assessment test soonest by HIS grace.Thanks.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Biggs Branch Manager: Duties, Hours, And Salary / Save The Children Nigeria (NGO) Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / 1000 Workers To Be Employed For Warri-Itakpe Rail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.