Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Cossy Orjiakor And Her Mum: Who Is Older? (SEE PHOTO) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor And Her Mum: Who Is Older? (SEE PHOTO) (13094 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards / Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Wow! Linda Ikeji's Mum Is A Year Older, See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Mum: Who Is Older? (SEE PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 01, 2013
Am nt bisexual nau,y I go need am
fyneboi79: like say if she give ‎u say ‎u •̸№ go suck.As for me o,I am highly interested o!grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Mum: Who Is Older? (SEE PHOTO) by GDLI: 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1459600/independence-day-ict-scholarship

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS MASSIVE SCHOLARSHIP FOR ANY1 INTERESTED IN TAKING AN ICT COURSE PLEASE TELL UR FRIENDS AND FAMILY RESIDING IN ABUJA CHECK (www.gdlinstitute.edu.ng) 4 DETAILS.
GLOBAL DISTANCE LEARNING INSTITUTE (GDLI) IS A NEW WORLD BANK AND FEDERAL GOVT BACKED INITIATIVE WITH THE AIM OF BREAKING ALL EDUCATIONAL BORDERS.
YOU MAY NOT NEED IT BUT TELL OTHERS, THANKS.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Mum: Who Is Older? (SEE PHOTO) by switdil(f): 12:35am On Oct 02, 2013
She looks older than her bo*bs
I dey suspect those giants
Em no look natural to me o
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Mum: Who Is Older? (SEE PHOTO) by dollydolly(f): 9:56am On Oct 04, 2013
Mannylex:

Yeah, I remember her acting one movie with shan george nd lilian bach, were they were prostitutes that got deported from Italy. .. still tryna remember the title.
. I think it's "High street girls".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans Dedicate An Instagram Account To Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Unborn Child! / Queen Ruth Ujah Engages Support Initiative For Underprivileged Children, Schools / Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.