Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Official Website For Checking Of WAEC Result And Procedure - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Official Website For Checking Of WAEC Result And Procedure (11342 Views)

List Of Waec Examination Centre Number For Various School (internal) / Jsce Exam Website For Checking Result / Uniosun Post-jamb Result Is Out, Checking Of Result Is Now Easy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Website For Checking Of WAEC Result And Procedure by Excelgalaxy(m): 11:51am On Aug 09, 2013
Here is the official website for checking the 2013/2014 WAEC result. If you took part in the last 2013 May/June West African Examination Council SSCE, then it is time you checked your result. To check your WAEC Result or SSCE result visit the WAEC Official website for checking of result here http://www.waecdirect.org/
If you check your result come back and share it with us on this trend.... Wishing you the best.

Do you know you can get a scholarship and further your education without a struggle, Click here to see various Nigerian University scholarships you can apply for and their deadlines each year.
http://community.vanguardngr.com/profiles/status/show?id=4565467%3AStatus%3A779337
Re: Official Website For Checking Of WAEC Result And Procedure by ajahexcel(m): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
Dear friends, I thought this trend is education trend why hosting of websites, that's by the way I want to let all and sundry know that the Exxon Mobil Scholarship registration is currently ongoing, you can begin your application right away, Simply Click here and follow where the link leads http://community.vanguardngr.com/profiles/status/show?id=4565467%3AStatus%3A779273
Re: Official Website For Checking Of WAEC Result And Procedure by ajahexcel(m): 6:58am On Jul 14, 2014
there is no waec upgrade anywhere pls... dont pay anyone for tha
Re: Official Website For Checking Of WAEC Result And Procedure by TurakiUsman: 11:17am On Jul 19, 2014
yes its true last year i upgraded my waec result true the help of Mr Andrew if you need any help in this year waec 2014 just call him on his number its for sure he will help you i have already directed some persons to him of which they said he have check their result for them and those that are not ok he helped them to remark it before the result is released just call him on this number before its too late 08152240666
Re: Official Website For Checking Of WAEC Result And Procedure by okaforfrancis: 11:07am On Aug 23, 2014
i just want to thank Mr Desmond he help me to upgrade my wace 2013/2014 result, four of my subject was bad than i was worry about my admission this year then i was citing down thinking before, one of my friend told me about Mr Desmond how he help people to upgrade their wace result then i now decide to call he, he told me not to worry that it he will help me out but to God been the glory my result is upgraded i real thank he for this good work my fellow wace student who have problem with their wace or to upgrade their result should contact Mr Desmond with this number 08165915209 before it get late........

(1) (Reply)

2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate(masters, PGD & Phd) Application Form Now On Sale! / Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School / INVESTIGATION: Despite Shortage Of Schools In State, Akwa Ibom Abandons College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.