Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Oga Seun Please Tell Your Mods Sexkilllz And Ogbeche77 To Unban Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oga Seun Please Tell Your Mods Sexkilllz And Ogbeche77 To Unban Me (641 Views)

Seun Please Unban Me / Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! / Mod Please Unban Me In The General Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oga Seun Please Tell Your Mods Sexkilllz And Ogbeche77 To Unban Me by ebamma(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
since febuary sexkillz and ogbeche77 banned me, this is almost entering the 6th month and i have not been unbanned yet by those two, imagine ogbeche banning me till october for nuisance, such blatant show of power by your mods make me sick, i have created many threads to appeal to them to unban me but to no avail, sexkillz own i don leave am for God, many nairalanders have complained about him, but it seems that u had a blood covenant with him that once u made him a mod. U will not sack him, i bet u if this guy was working in a firm offline and so many clients complained about him he could have been sacked by now, but i dont want him to visit the job vacancy market soon, he can keep his job, but please tell him to unban me, even al mustapha were kill pesin was forgiven and released from jail not to talk of me were no kill pesin, abeg i take God beg una, i want to be free, make una release me from this two prisons
Re: Oga Seun Please Tell Your Mods Sexkilllz And Ogbeche77 To Unban Me by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2013
Bad for you====>good for mods
Re: Oga Seun Please Tell Your Mods Sexkilllz And Ogbeche77 To Unban Me by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
Why is everyone complaining about sexkillz.
I think he needs a ban
Re: Oga Seun Please Tell Your Mods Sexkilllz And Ogbeche77 To Unban Me by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2013
ebamma: since febuary sexkillz and ogbeche77 banned me, this is almost entering the 6th month and i have not been unbanned yet by those two, imagine ogbeche banning me till october for nuisance, such blatant show of power by your mods make me sick, i have created many threads to appeal to them to unban me but to no avail, sexkillz own i don leave am for God, many nairalanders have complained about him, but it seems that u had a blood covenant with him that once u made him a mod. U will not sack him, i bet u if this guy was working in a firm offline and so many clients complained about him he could have been sacked by now, but i dont want him to visit the job vacancy market soon, he can keep his job, but please tell him to unban me, even al mustapha were kill pesin was forgiven and released from jail not to talk of me were no kill pesin, abeg i take God beg una, i want to be free, make una release me from this two prisons
Lwkmd you funny.
You were banned for months. Justwise-mod in Travels section banned me till 2018. Lwkmd!
Thank God Seun them removed the ban when I complained. Honestly, the way these guys dey ban is funny. I'm under sexkillz ban too, in pol section.
Re: Oga Seun Please Tell Your Mods Sexkilllz And Ogbeche77 To Unban Me by valdubem(m): 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
Trouble maker Ebamma undecided
Re: Oga Seun Please Tell Your Mods Sexkilllz And Ogbeche77 To Unban Me by ebamma(m): 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
val_dubem: Trouble maker Ebamma undecided
how i take be trouble maker, i remember u, na u ban me last week for investment section abi, abeg tell those una village people make them unban me nah.
Re: Oga Seun Please Tell Your Mods Sexkilllz And Ogbeche77 To Unban Me by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
ebamma: how i take be trouble maker, i remember u, na u ban me last week for investment section abi, abeg tell those una village people make them unban me nah.
your own na small!
Can you imagine this Mukina2 banned me in Tv/movies till december 2033...just because i tell pesin Say hin family na All imbeciles jokingly oo!
And the pesin insult me tire but bcoz say na girl hin no BAN am! *smh*
Re: Oga Seun Please Tell Your Mods Sexkilllz And Ogbeche77 To Unban Me by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
Mstchew. Mods abeg ban am times two
Re: Oga Seun Please Tell Your Mods Sexkilllz And Ogbeche77 To Unban Me by 190theclown: 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Lwkmd you funny.
You were banned for months. [size=18pt]Justwise-mod in Travels section banned me till 2018.[/size] Lwkmd!
Thank God Seun them removed the ban when I complained. Honestly, the way these guys dey ban is funny. I'm under sexkillz ban too, in pol section.

god_of_music: your own na small!
Can you imagine this [size=18pt]Mukina2 banned me in Tv/movies till december 2033[/size]...just because i tell pesin Say hin family na All imbeciles jokingly oo!
And the pesin insult me tire but bcoz say na girl hin no BAN am! *smh*

[size=28pt]
ROTFL grin grin grin

By that time person pickin never reach 15years
[/size]
Re: Oga Seun Please Tell Your Mods Sexkilllz And Ogbeche77 To Unban Me by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oga Seun Please Tell Your Mods Sexkilllz And Ogbeche77 To Unban Me by Afam4eva(m): 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
#FunnyThread
Re: Oga Seun Please Tell Your Mods Sexkilllz And Ogbeche77 To Unban Me by 190theclown: 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

ASUU STRIKE: Universities May Compulsorily Reopen Next Week / Drop Your Kik Username / Share Your Experience Since The Beginning Of ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.