Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Irata (rope Access) Training In Lagos, Nigeria - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Irata (rope Access) Training In Lagos, Nigeria (7714 Views)

Revit Architecture, 3d Max,autocad Training In Yaba, Agege, Isolo,lagos, Nigeria / ASNT/NDT Training in Lagos, Nigeria / The Best Project Management Training And Pmp Institute In Lagos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irata (rope Access) Training In Lagos, Nigeria by KappaJ1: 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
Hurray! The IRATA Training you have been waiting for is finally here.

Mound Inspections Ltd, a leading Nigerian oil and gas training and NDT inspections company is bringing to you quality rope access training in accordance with the Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA) specifications.

The training comes up January, 2015, in Lagos. The cost will cover the
training cost, log book, certificate and IRATA ID.

If you are aspiring to Level II or III, you must bring along your previous
log book or an evidence to justify it.

We hope to give you an exciting training experience to boost your career.

The maximum we can take per IRATA requirements is 15 people and it will be
on first come, first served basis.

Pls call Godwin on 08032326763 for more details.

We are poised to help you advance!

Mound Training Team.

Re: Irata (rope Access) Training In Lagos, Nigeria by hontimothy: 9:08am On Aug 19, 2013
i am an IRATA level 1 Rope Access Technician, i wish to work with you on the training. 07034430633.
Re: Irata (rope Access) Training In Lagos, Nigeria by Hisgraceabounds: 6:17am On Oct 16, 2014
Pls, we are in urgent need of Rope Access Technicians levels 1 to 3 for jobs in:
ExxonMobil Nigeria
Companies in Abu Dhabi UAE
pls contact me via email:
admin@eil.ae
this is my work email so you know its not a scam.
Re: Irata (rope Access) Training In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 11:18am On May 22, 2015
Hisgraceabounds:
Pls, we are in urgent need of Rope Access Technicians levels 1 to 3 for jobs in:
ExxonMobil Nigeria
admin@eil.ae
i'm a level 1 rope access technician and NDT level 2. I'm in for any kind of job. I've sent my CV to the email you provided. This is my contact- ejustiskay@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Irata (rope Access) Training In Lagos, Nigeria by Julesrule: 11:33am On Dec 16, 2015
Good day,
Hisgraceabounds:
ExxonMobil Nigeria
admin@eil.ae

though it has been a while that this was posted, but is it still open? No harm asking right?
Re: Irata (rope Access) Training In Lagos, Nigeria by olajydo: 11:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
IRATA ROPE ACCESS TRAINING CENTER IN LAGOS Nigeria.

Height Maintenance Limited
IRATA NUMBER 7101/T

19 Morenikeji street
Okeira, Ogba, Lagos.
email. training@heightmaintenance.com

(1) (Reply)

Acca, Ican & Ats Tuition Provider Now In Lekki-ajah / Revit Architecture Training In Lagos Island and Mainland. 08033146625 / Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.