Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Interview: Wichtcraft Is Real – Waconzy Narrates Ordeal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Interview: Wichtcraft Is Real – Waconzy Narrates Ordeal (925 Views)

Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning / Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) / Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview: Wichtcraft Is Real – Waconzy Narrates Ordeal by nairacobra: 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
Waconzy, in an interview with Don Saint of Diamond Celebrities, revealed the source of his exceptional inspiration. The afro pop star said, his songs are based on true life happens and more importantly personal experiences that happened to him on the road to stardom.

The Silver Spoon, Crooner, who recently dropped a single called “AMOSU”. He said “Firstly, I like to explain what Amosu means. Amosu is an Igbo word used to describe “Blood sucking witches that fly at Night”. In another context, the word Amosu can also be equated to a spiritual Enemy of progress.”

Narrating his own personal experience with ladies, he said “Sometime last year, I had a relationship with this pretty young lady. Bro, I never knew this lady was worse than the devil himself. You would never believe what I saw with my eyes.
Don’t even bother asking me what she did because what my eyes saw, my mouth cannot say till date. I thank God for saving me from that unforgettable ugly experience. To cut the long story short…”all that glitters are not gold” .

The primary reason I did this song was to remind all the doubting Thomas who always say ‘’nothing dey happen” [people who believe that there is nothing like supernatural powers.]
I wanna remind them that “something dey happen oooo“,and e fit happen to anybody wey no dey under God Umbrella through Jesus Christ. (I want to remind them that witchcraft is real and could hurt anybody who is not under God’s Umbrella through Jesus Christ).

I also wanted to remind the young men and women of today to try and abstain from pre- marital sexual intercourse as it is the most common way of transmitting evil. Evil is Real and the End times are undoubtedly near. Don’t be caught sleeping!

He ended it all by Crediting his Video producer [Mex] who did a very wonderful job.

read more here

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Successful Naija Celebrity? / Miss Gap 2013... / Checkout Maheeda's Extremely Beautiful Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.