Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

13 Things I Would Do If You Hire Me To Set-up Your Wordpress Blog - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / 13 Things I Would Do If You Hire Me To Set-up Your Wordpress Blog (635 Views)

Automate Your Wordpress Blog / How To Set Up A Profitable Website Hosting Company Here In Nigeria. / Would You Like Me To Set Up A Professional Wordpress Blog For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Things I Would Do If You Hire Me To Set-up Your Wordpress Blog by decoslim(m): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
1.Tell you thank you for hiring me

2. Install the latest version of WordPress

3. Download, install and make use of any free theme of your choice.( if you want to use a premium theme I can also help with that)

4. Help tweak the theme of your choice a little( am not really good at this, but I can)

5. Install some useful plugins that I find most useful

6. Make key SEO tweaks to your WordPress blog

7. Make sure your WordPress blog is mobile view friendly

8. Make sure your blog is protected from hacks with the latest WordPress security plugin, dough not a guarantee.

9. Create one email account for your WordPress blog (e.g yourname@yourwebsite.com)
Summit your blog to search engines, like Google, yahoo, Bing etc.

10. Help create a logo for your blog

11. Help create your about and contact page with contact form on the contact page

12. Help you publish your first 10 articles. That’s if you've them down.

13. Lastly I will give you a free eBook on how to manage your WordPress blog when no one is there to help you

Deco SLiM C.E.O http://dswebstudios.com and http://wanentrepreneur.com
Re: 13 Things I Would Do If You Hire Me To Set-up Your Wordpress Blog by matrixme(m): 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
How much?
Re: 13 Things I Would Do If You Hire Me To Set-up Your Wordpress Blog by decoslim(m): 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
It cost just N30,000
Re: 13 Things I Would Do If You Hire Me To Set-up Your Wordpress Blog by automaticgate(m): 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
Show me an example of the blogs created by you and also whats the best price you charge if i am to create like 2 or 3 blog or wordpress website.
Re: 13 Things I Would Do If You Hire Me To Set-up Your Wordpress Blog by decoslim(m): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
automaticgate: Show me an example of the blogs created by you and also whats the best price you charge if i am to create like 2 or 3 blog or wordpress website.

you can view my portfolio of blogs that i created here: http://dswebstudios.com/completed-projects

if you want 2 wordpress blog i will do it for N45,000

if you want 3, i will do it for N55,000.

but 1 is N30,000

(1) (Reply)

If You Want Amazon Affiliate Results Like These / Professional Blog With Fully Approved Adsense For Sale / Inet-Download PHP Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.