Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,658 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Busted - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Busted (957 Views)

Busted! Lecturer Caught On Camera With A Female Student / Busted!!!!! Pictures Of Scapegoat And Andyblaze / BUSTED !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Busted by Blaisec: 4:22am On Aug 10, 2013
John went to his friend’s house unannounced, and he wanted to spend the night. His friend was sorry that he could not offer him awhole room, so he said, “You can sleep on the floor in the living room, or you can sleep in the room with Baby.”
John said that he would prefer the floor.
The next morning he went to the bathroom, and there he met a gorgeous young blond. “Hi,” he said, “who are you?”
“I’m Baby, and who are you?”
“I’m stupid,” he said

1 Like

Re: Busted by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 10, 2013
[size=14pt]Its so funny. I like it.[/size] cheesy
Re: Busted by Blaisec: 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
tnk u

(1) (Reply)

JUST FOR LAUGHS: Facebook Headquarters In Nigeria Spotted In Agege / Why Do Banks Lock Their Pens To Their Desk? / Naija Go Be Like...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.