Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,957 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:47 PM

Book Smart And Societal Smart Which One Can Really Help You In Your Work Place? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Book Smart And Societal Smart Which One Can Really Help You In Your Work Place? (400 Views)

Win Yourself A #1000 Recharge Card If You Are Smart And Intelligent / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel / Plato’s Notion Of Justice Vis-à-vis The Realisation Of Our Societal Potentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Book Smart And Societal Smart Which One Can Really Help You In Your Work Place? by Ayima: 7:23am On Aug 10, 2013
Some people are book smart but when it comes to interacting with people is very hard for them.My brother came out with a first class and he is working with an oil company now [mobil], he always tells me that is better for me to be societally smart than book smart but i should just try and be passing my exams thats all.He gave one example that when they are having a meeting that the magager will speak on his own part then now ask everybody,what do you have to say? That in this kind of question is when societal smart comes in and if you were only reading your books in school without learning how to interact with people, you will sitdown there like mumu first class and the magager will quickly say you don't know anything.

(1) (Reply)

Plsss I Nid Ur Help Urgently!!! / How 4 Of Our Members In 100/5 Academy Became Millionaires Through Youwin / Niger Delta University 2013/2014 Pume Screening Exercise For 1st Choice And 2nd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.