Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Omotola Jalade, Genevieve Nnaji, Funke Akindele: Who Is More Of A Pacesetter Amo - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Omotola Jalade, Genevieve Nnaji, Funke Akindele: Who Is More Of A Pacesetter Amo (753 Views)

Murray-Bruce, Lai Mohammed At Genevieve Nnaji's Movie Premiere In Abuja / Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role / Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade, Genevieve Nnaji, Funke Akindele: Who Is More Of A Pacesetter Amo by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 10, 2013
I was just wondering about the three Nollywood Amazon's. They all acheivers in their own rights. But i'd like to know who can be regareded as the strongest pacesetter and the most consistent in blazing trails among them? Nairalanders pls let me hear what you think.
Re: Omotola Jalade, Genevieve Nnaji, Funke Akindele: Who Is More Of A Pacesetter Amo by sholay2011(m): 8:43am On Aug 10, 2013
Pacesetter: Omotola Jalade. (Did you watch 'Mortal Inheritance?' )

Most consistent trail blazer: Genevieve Nnaji.

Best actress of the three: Funke Akindele. (This may sound surprising since Funke is considered "less iconic" than the two "nollywood superstars" but I have not seen a role this girl can't take. She gives her all on-screen. Only few ppl like Bimbo Akintola, Funlola Aofiyebi, Joke silva, MJ etc are better than her IMO).
Re: Omotola Jalade, Genevieve Nnaji, Funke Akindele: Who Is More Of A Pacesetter Amo by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2013
I started the thread, so i wouldnt want to give my answer as of yet. But i wouldnt really consider Mortal Inheritance as a criteria for pacesetting. The acting was very good tho. And Omotola's chemistry with Fred Amata was to die for
Re: Omotola Jalade, Genevieve Nnaji, Funke Akindele: Who Is More Of A Pacesetter Amo by sholay2011(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2013
bodashee: I started the thread, so i wouldnt want to give my answer as of yet. But i wouldnt really consider Mortal Inheritance as a criteria for pacesetting. The acting was very good tho. And Omotola's chemistry with Fred Amata was to die for
From your post, I can infer that you think Genny is the pacesetter. I do not agree. Omotola held her own even in the days of Liz Benson and Regina .

Your question was amongst the three actresses you listed. If not, then Liz Benson would be my first choice. Omotola is a pacesetter.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Diljit Dosanjh - The Lion Of Punjab / Beyond Disability Movie, See Behind The Scene Photos / Reese Witherspoon, Sofia Vergara To Star In Action Movie Don't Mess With Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.