Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

A must read Letter for Nairalanders - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A must read Letter for Nairalanders (616 Views)

Thinking About A *REPUTATION* Button For Nairalanders / I Need A Designer Who Can Design A News Letter For Me / New Ukrainian Invitation Letter For Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A must read Letter for Nairalanders by chiefkpokp(m): 10:23am On Aug 10, 2013
Dear nairalanders,this is not good for us at all, imagine 4days ago I was Chating with one of my friend, and we were kind of sharing ideal about multi media issues, he said he was currently developing a website for a company which requires so many pages and so on like that and that he would also like to know which type of menus and slideshows will be better for the project.
Note: he his not a newbie, infact he was one of the gurus then in nairaland that helped me achieve some skills that I have today.
so for me, I adviced that he should use Mega Slideshow and mega dropdown menu which he could configure also to display images in the hover mega menus if needed. He also said he wanted to use dreamweaver, and knowing fully well that the kind of website he is to develop should be having nothing less than 40pages and according to him, the company have paid for 1year management service which implies that their products will be replaced from time to time. I wanted him to save his time since has got many jobs at hand and even channel some to my desk, I ask him to use Drupal,or he should seek assistance from this great forum to see what's best to go with, he said he has long stopd bringing issues or project to nairaland because according to him, out of 20pple that will respond to the post, 18 will criticise without even droping any peace of advice or encouragement, while the remaining 2 people will first of all tells him his life history before they say something positive, Nairalander are we supposed to be so? I could remember then 2009 after my programs with NIIT/MIIT, after droping my first website that was over crowded with flash animations, I brought the same site to request for prof in the house to see what I have done d first time. Make God bless "Dual Core,dhtml,Mittrionz who was the first 3 landers to respond to my post,although everybody that responded was all positive, but I took the first 3 becos they gave me available resources that will help improve my skills. That's why till date I fit dey blow tools follow dem for back if e set. What am trying to implement here is that if its was to be now, I wonder who would have encouraged or help me grow were now adays, when someone post any project or anything for review, just give the post like 10mins and then u will see how gradually some people will be turning the post to either battle field,Crayfish Market or club houses were people now dance azonto or kukure inside d post that was meant to have a constructive responds... So please let's try to encourage and give help to those who need, nobody is ontop! We are still learning.... I was forced to come and drop this piece of writeup here after they gave me the beating of my life in graphic section, over a complimentary card designs of my students. So plz plz and plz let's use my mind in responsible to post. God Bless Naija, God bless Nairaland.....
Re: A must read Letter for Nairalanders by chiefkpokp(m): 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
Re: A must read Letter for Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2013
Hmmmmmm!
Re: A must read Letter for Nairalanders by chiefkpokp(m): 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
Brand_new: Hmmmmmm!

What's hmmmmmmm,
Re: A must read Letter for Nairalanders by sisqology(m): 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
ILike
Re: A must read Letter for Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2013
Caramba! Santa maria!! madre de dios!!! iya olode o!!!! agbabiaka o!!!!!!
Re: A must read Letter for Nairalanders by teemy(m): 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2013
enough 'o ma se o'. just let's learn the lesson here and improve on interpeople skills as not to send knowledge seekers off when they can trully get what they need in one comment.

@poster it is a coder's plague to be snubbish. Tell your guy to try live with it and play boy boy till he gets what he wants. In a few more years it just might be him doing so to others.
Re: A must read Letter for Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
@op, dont mind me jare, so sorry for this kinda thing. So what can i do to help you out here?
Re: A must read Letter for Nairalanders by chiefkpokp(m): 12:40am On Aug 12, 2013
*dhtml:
@op, dont mind me jare, so sorry for this kinda thing. So what can i do to help you out here?

hmmmmm
Re: A must read Letter for Nairalanders by tabontabon: 6:13am On Aug 12, 2013
Well said.

(1) (Reply)

Google Nigeria Launched / Free Google Traffic: A Better Way To Optimize Your Article / Secrets You Don't Know(mobile Cash Online)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.