Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

- Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (2272 Views)

My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. / Certified Marriage Counsellors In Lagos Nigeria / Marriage Counsellors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: by frainc(m): 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
Who are thoes dat need help?
Re: by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2013
Re: by frainc(m): 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2013
K
Re: by goodheart4God: 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2013
A lot of people are facing a lot in life whether in academics, marriage, relationship, career, etc. We need the counsellors to come in and help.
Re: by coogar: 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
my fees are quite steep but who needs the help?
Re: by Celyt(f): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2013
Madam CC you just bared my mind as i have been thinking of getting an online marriage counsellor but dont know how to go about it. I really have marriage issues affecting my peace. Just hope we hear from these professionals here soon as i am at my wits ends.

afters; Madam CC are you sure you are not one? I really need help before i make a hasty decision.

anyways; thanks for bringing on this thread.
Re: by onegig(m): 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
Celyt: Madam CC you just bared my mind as i have been thinking of getting an online marriage counsellor but dont know how to go about it. I really have marriage issues affecting my peace. Just hope we hear from these professionals here soon as i am at my wits ends.

afters; Madam CC are you sure you are not one? I really need help before i make a hasty decision.

create a thread about it. I believe you would get the best advice.
Re: by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
Re: by Celyt(f): 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
Thanks Madam CC for the response; hope to see the link as soon as possible.

@ onegig; my dear i no get the liver to post a thread here as some peeps here can be very judgmental and insulting; it would really be a waste of time.
Anyway thanks for the suggestion.
Re: by onegig(m): 7:24am On Aug 13, 2013
Celyt: Thanks Madam CC for the response; hope to see the link as soon as possible.

@ onegig; my dear i no get the liver to post a thread here as some peeps here can be very judgmental and insulting; it would really be a waste of time.
Anyway thanks for the suggestion.
okay. I understand your fear. The kind of posts you see can sometimes be very discouraging but sometimes you just post, take the good ones you believe would work and ignore the rest. I have a little experience from lessons i have learnt with lots of sisters and other relations around although am no professional counselor but You can pm me or someone else in the interim till we get some professional help here on the dilemma you are facing. Your privacy will be respected. Take care.
Re: by Romeo4real(m): 10:40am On Aug 20, 2013
Hello CC,
I am a Life Coach and undergoing training in NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), and i would be willing to offer my services. Whilst this is not counselling, the goals are very similar. Also i would very much like to speak with you regarding the TeHN support network

R4R
Re: by LewsTherin: 11:03am On Aug 20, 2013
If you are in Abuja, Family Worship Center has a very thorough and professional PMC program but it is basically for their church members. However, they also have a Marriage Enhancement Program opened to any and everyone. It's run as a sort of club thing makung it easy to get spouses who will refuse to seek professional help otherwise. If you are in Abuja, give it a shot. I'm in Lagos and I would love to know if there are any such programs here too.
Re: by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 20, 2013
@MadamCC thanks for opening this thread.

So many marriages could benefit from counseling. www.covenantrelationships.org is an online relationship advisory portal that offers discreet counseling on not only marriage,parenting but relationships also. It is run by a couple who have been married for over 15 years and have a great deal of experience counseling couples at both the premarital and post-marital stage. It is pertinent to note that this is a service rendered by Christians and so advice will be given from that stand point, that is not to say that people of other faiths are not welcome to undergo counseling. Email him at Ebufra@gmail.com or visit the link: http://www.covenantrelationships.org/p/about-me.html
Re: by ChinmaEke(f): 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
goodheart4God: A lot of people are facing a lot in life whether in academics, marriage, relationship, career, etc. We need the counsellors to come in and help.
Email mspsychewrites@gmail.com, she's very confidential, and professional.
Re: by ChinmaEke(f): 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
Celyt: Madam CC you just bared my mind as i have been thinking of getting an online marriage counsellor but dont know how to go about it. I really have marriage issues affecting my peace. Just hope we hear from these professionals here soon as i am at my wits ends.

Email mspsychewrites@gmail.com, she's very confidential and professional.
Re: by ChinmaEke(f): 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
For relationship, marriage and parenting advice, or just someone to talk with, email: mspsychewrites@gmail.com. For confidentiality.
Re: by chayooh(f): 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2013
Yes people. I am a practising Counselling Psychologist with specialization in vocational, rehabilitation (I.e from substance abuse) and marital counselling. You can contact me on counsellorchi@gmail.com Confidentiality is my watchword. Look forward to hearing from you.
Re: by Romeo4real(m): 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
I am Life Coach, an NLP practitioner, and a Health & Nutrition expert. I focus primarily on Self-development, Motivation, Health & Fitness, Weight Loss and Relationship/ Marital issues.
You can contact me at kbdavies@gmail.com or kbdavies@transformational-power.com. Please use #Nairaland as a reference.
Unless otherwise specified, advice, especially in the area of relationship and marital issues will be given from a Christian perspective. Confidentiality is assured.
Re: by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
Re: by intimatetalk: 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
I am a professional relationship, sex and marriage counselor and i studied in Glasgow Scotland.I also host a TV talk show in that regard. You can contact me for through my website: www.intimatetalkwithtolu.com
Re: by goodheart4God: 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2013
Chinma Eke: For relationship, marriage and parenting advice, or just someone to talk with, email: mspsychewrites@gmail.com. For confidentiality.

E-mail not going

(1) (Reply)

How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? / She Got No Reasons Not To Cook Well (photo) / What Would You Advice Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.