Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Help! Foreign Construction Company And NJIC - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help! Foreign Construction Company And NJIC (1461 Views)

Job Vacancy In A Construction Company / Urgent Vacancies In A Construction Company / Job Vacancies In A Construction Company In Abuja And Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Foreign Construction Company And NJIC by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2013
I recently got employed in a lebanese construction company in Abuja and after my period of probation, my appointment is yet to be confirmed. Secondly, I noticed that NJIC laid down standards for salary payments to Nigerians and this company has blatantly refused to adhere to it. Starting from the minimum basic salary to allowances etc. Meanwhile,whenever the so-called NJIC officials visit the office, these Lebanese will bribe them with 5k or 10k. If I had a slight idea of the minimum pay in the industry (for graduates) I guess I would have negotiated better. Am sad about this and don't know what to do...

(1) (Reply)

Admin Officer @ Appzone / Job Vacancies At Saro Agrosciences Limited (8 Positions) / Nampak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.