Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,908 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Ps2 Help - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Ps2 Help (1169 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ps2 Help by krazynaija(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2008
got a ps 2 from uk.was told i had to convert it so it could play naija discs but after that i noticed it could only play one disc-copa america234.pls wat can i do to it?
Re: Ps2 Help by timbabng(m): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2008
you can softmod your ps2 to play isos, you will just need an external hard drive then you wont have to play discs
Re: Ps2 Help by 1n1gor(m): 1:20am On Jun 10, 2008
meet ps2 dealers that also repair and it will be rectified.it is advisable to buy your console here where u can test pirated cds and originals b4 buying.
Have u played GOD OF WAR I & II.it is the best adventure ever produced.
check out ny blog http://uchennaa..com for KRATOS' best photo gallery & lots more
Re: Ps2 Help by mecussey(m): 11:29am On Jun 10, 2008
instead of selling for 15k and adding money to it, why not sell it and get a P4 PC with 512Mb of ram and atleast 1g prossesor speed. Download the ps2 emulator with BIOS, and download any ROM on earth starting from GOD of War, EUFA2008 and Final fantasy8. It is easy
Re: Ps2 Help by mecussey(m): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2008
Go to emulatorzone and select ps2 emulator, download and serch for 39001 Bios, if you can t I can dash you and go to trfighters.net for roms
Re: Ps2 Help by boro43(m): 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2008
Hello guys please help me am just so cool with that GOD OF WAR I & II. but am just stuck at a very particular place.

On part I i am at the gate where the Big Boss was like picking up some things and poring some black things. i could not go back to anywhere again. I got to a gate where i was told that the gate cannnot be opened on that side, that it can onlty be opened on the other side. plsease put me through.

On part II i cant easyly remember where i was stucked.

for fast communication please you can just send me a text and i will call you please.

[size=14pt]08058533123 or 08020888703[/size]
Re: Ps2 Help by boro43(m): 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2008
This is where i am in the God of War II. I was told to drag some switches YELLOW, GREEN, BLUE, & I thing PURPLE colour and i dont know what and where to go again.

Re: Ps2 Help by malone5923(m): 2:40am On Jul 03, 2008
Hello guys please help me am just so cool with that GOD OF WAR I & II. but am just stuck at a very particular place.

On part I i am at the gate where the Big Boss was like picking up some things and poring some black things. i could not go back to anywhere again. I got to a gate where i was told that the gate cannnot be opened on that side, that it can onlty be opened on the other side. plsease put me through.

On part II i can't easyly remember where i was stucked.

for fast communication please you can just send me a text and i will call you please.
From your driscription and dont know where you are so I need a pictorial representation of where you are on god of war 1

And on god of war 2 if you have activated all the switches you just need to stand between the first two horses(the place where you turn the lever that activated the green,yellow,purple,blue lock) it should fling you back and you will need to complete a brief mini game thats it

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know This Game? / If You Are A True Gamer Then This Is For You!!!! / Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.