Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

Hi Doctor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hi Doctor (610 Views)

My Dad's Doctor Attitude Shocked Me (pls Read My Story) / Hi / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi Doctor by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
Please doctor am here on behalf of my sister,she has been having severe itching of the vagina,anus and head which has been causing are sleepless night I always felt bad for her cause she's alwayz crying whenever the itching starts.we've runed various test from various hospital .the last test she did they discovered staph and she was givn drugs still yet the itching is till der pls any doctor in the house should please tell us wat to do cause dis has been going on for the past 4yrs .thanx and God bless sad

(1) (Reply)

Your Top 5 Funny Habits / Guys Help How Can Someone Stop Quick Ejaculation / NMA Accuses Health Minister Of Insincerety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.