Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Child Abuse:to Be Or Not To Be - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Child Abuse:to Be Or Not To Be (1156 Views)

Child Abuse Or Lawfull Union / Child Abuse ?;see The "Controversial" Photos Causing Ripples Over The Internet / Aisha2 (Pro CPC) Sacked By Seun (Pro PDP) For Abuse Of Position And Insolence! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child Abuse:to Be Or Not To Be by toshmann(m): 10:14pm On May 28, 2006
guys, if a little girl below 18yrs should fall intractably in love with u and is always on ur neck,and being a man with our inherent weaknesses,what do u advise?she cant stop coming to ur house, she comes dressed "provocatively" and she wants sex with u. what should you do in the face of this temptation?it is serious
Re: Child Abuse:to Be Or Not To Be by 2cantango(f): 10:19pm On May 28, 2006
How old are you?
Re: Child Abuse:to Be Or Not To Be by toshmann(m): 12:13am On May 29, 2006
2cantango:

How old are you?

i'm in my late 20s
Re: Child Abuse:to Be Or Not To Be by 2cantango(f): 12:21am On May 29, 2006
toshmann:

i'm in my late 20s

So then your certainly old enough to know that this is wrong and you have to do something about it.

I'm speechless at the thought of someone at your age being tempted by someone so young, but I won't ask questions.
Re: Child Abuse:to Be Or Not To Be by mamaput(f): 8:01am On May 29, 2006
I am not speechless am veryhappy you are thinking.If you do not know how to get rid of her, get a woman your age to do that for you  what of your sister ?

or lock your door and do as if you are not at home.
Re: Child Abuse:to Be Or Not To Be by DaHitler(m): 8:17am On May 29, 2006
Is she pretty? smiley
Re: Child Abuse:to Be Or Not To Be by mamaput(f): 8:23am On May 29, 2006
Afeni someone should put a knot on your P lipsrsealed
Re: Child Abuse:to Be Or Not To Be by toshmann(m): 12:06pm On May 29, 2006
Afeni:

Is she pretty? smiley

very very pretty wink. and looks bigger than her age. i only got to know her age when i suggested we go to a pub and she declined saying they wont let her in. guys, the temptation is great, the girl is kiss wink wink :::::: u know what I mean!!!!whew. but she is too young (16yrs) imagine. i know i'm morally bound to refuse her advances, but u know white girls, they dont give up easily. and , my common sense is slowly drifting away cheesy cheesy
please what can i do? pretending not to be around wont work b/c i like her very much. having a girl my age,good, but if my girlfriend should hurt that little girl i wont find it funny. angry
so wa do i do grin guys help b/c my brain has left my skull and is descending towards my p lipsrsealed
help abeg grin
Re: Child Abuse:to Be Or Not To Be by toshmann(m): 12:08pm On May 29, 2006
mamaput:

If you do not know how to get rid of her, get a woman your age to do that for you what of your sister ?

mamaput, my sister wont work here. how about ur daughter cool she may help out here wink or even better ur very self grin i think u'll be my best bet here grin grin
Re: Child Abuse:to Be Or Not To Be by 1ofall(f): 1:27pm On May 29, 2006
Bros, you'd do well to stay WELL away from her, stop seeing her altogether, what is your connection with her anyway??I am wonderin what a man in his late twenties is doing spending so much time alone with a teenager of the opposite sex who does not seem to be a relation of his
At this rate even if you have enough sense to keep your zip up, she might take offence and cry wolf anyway(woman scorned and all that, ) and if that happens you'd be hard pushed to proove otherwise seeing as you seem to have been alone with her on many occasions.
You better give am WIDE space!
Re: Child Abuse:to Be Or Not To Be by mamaput(f): 2:00pm On May 29, 2006
I do not think you will like to here what my daughter thinks about men your age dating men of her age.Once a friend of hers says to her "there is this nice man that bought me a drink"

ma daughter "how old is he"
friend ""4"
my d "Whats nice about a man of that age buying you a dirnk"
Friend "he was just being nice"
My da" how can you be so stupid noone is just nice"
Friend "he cannot have bad intention he is a policeman"
My d says nothing but thinks"Girl you are so stupid you cannot be saved"
Re: Child Abuse:to Be Or Not To Be by eveseh(f): 3:27pm On May 29, 2006
hmmmmmmmm no coment
Re: Child Abuse:to Be Or Not To Be by desiree(f): 3:33pm On May 29, 2006
Stop seeing her!!!!

It is not that difficult and it is not like she is holding a gun to your head. I know many Naija guys in jail today for messing with underage white girls, some these girls even lie abt their real age.
Re: Child Abuse:to Be Or Not To Be by mamaput(f): 3:44pm On May 29, 2006
The day she will shout rape.
u is playing with fire.
tHell knows no fury like that of a woman scorned
Re: Child Abuse:to Be Or Not To Be by toshmann(m): 6:44pm On May 29, 2006
hmmmmmm, okay o. all of una thank you oooooo.

(1) (Reply)

If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? / Personal Message Function / What Should I Tell Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.