Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Get A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria To Receive Funds - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Get A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria To Receive Funds (3346 Views)

Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! / How To Make $50 Daily To My Paypal Account Without Any Investment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria To Receive Funds by arewatech(m): 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
I know that your inability to operate a PayPal account in Nigeria is one of the biggest reasons for not participating in online businesses, especially affiliate marketing, freelance work and many opportunities that are available online to make money.

It’s painful that PayPal only allows few countries to have full benefits of their best services, few others settled down on half benefits, while a large number of countries are restricted from opening an account. If you are familiar with this, you must have known what I am talking about. You live in a Nigeria where you can only make payments via Paypal, but you cannot receive money via Paypal.

Verified Paypal in Nigeria

I have the solution for you TO GET A FULLY VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT in Nigeria. You'll learn:

1. Simple tricks to create a Paypal account to get the full benefits of Paypal in Nigeria.
2. How to get your USA bank account to verify your Paypal account.
3. How to get your prepaid MasterCard® to verify your Paypal account.
4. How to transfer funds from your Paypal account to your US bank account.

Finally how to easily get your funds from your bank account in Nigeria.Visit http://paypalverifiedaccount.com/nigeria/.
Re: Get A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria To Receive Funds by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
arewatech: I know that your inability to operate a PayPal account in Nigeria is one of the biggest reasons for not participating in online businesses, especially affiliate marketing, freelance work and many opportunities that are available online to make money.

It’s painful that PayPal only allows few countries to have full benefits of their best services, few others settled down on half benefits, while a large number of countries are restricted from opening an account. If you are familiar with this, you must have known what I am talking about. You live in a Nigeria where you can only make payments via Paypal, but you cannot receive money via Paypal.

Verified Paypal in Nigeria

I have the solution for you TO GET A FULLY VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT in Nigeria. You'll learn:

1. Simple tricks to create a Paypal account to get the full benefits of Paypal in Nigeria.
2. How to get your USA bank account to verify your Paypal account.
3. How to get your prepaid MasterCard® to verify your Paypal account.
4. How to transfer funds from your Paypal account to your US bank account.

Finally how to easily get your funds from your bank account in Nigeria.Visit http://paypalverifiedaccount.com/nigeria/.

Man!You are funny oh as your payment gateway is PayPal whereas you are selling to someone you assume do not have a PayPal account.

aside that,your domain name contains PayPal trademark,if they get you,you'll be in soup.
Re: Get A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria To Receive Funds by biz1234: 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
Anything illegal does not last! I wish we could get that into our think skull... I had over $1,202 frozen on paypal. Till date, I have not been able to access it.. Make una no fall victim!!!

1 Like

Re: Get A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria To Receive Funds by arewatech(m): 12:43am On Aug 11, 2013
I have forwarded your suggestion to the owner and it would be fixed asap. As for my domain, no worries, i know my way round. Thanks smiley

presegsADESIDA:

Man!You are funny oh as your payment gateway is PayPal whereas you are selling to someone you assume do not have a PayPal account.

aside that,your domain name contains PayPal trademark,if they get you,you'll be in soup.
Re: Get A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria To Receive Funds by adamkolo11: 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hello Bro,

Your comment yesterday 13th February on the guy requesting for advice on how to invest is 50k was epic. I have been trying to communicate with you in getting your contact as i was barely new in NL and i seldom comment too. Really i am interested in making a living out of anything legitimately online as i was interested in the Freelancer,,Fiver option you talked about..my Email...adam.simela@yahoo.com....Everyone in life needs one or two info and contact from someone to make it somehow in life...As a married man,,,i have had my bitter pie working for people... I would really like it if you respond to me as i want to be able to solve people problem and earn a value for living...

Adams
Re: Get A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria To Receive Funds by Zdoh(m): 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypa - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: Get A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria To Receive Funds by Ukprosper: 12:43am On May 02, 2021
PayPal is a US-based online payment platform that operates as an intermediary for sending and receiving payments from international transactions between many countries. Paypal is available in more than 200 countries or region and currently support 25 currencies.

Aside the United States, some countries supported include Canada, United Kingdom, Russia, Spain, India, etc. African countries supported include South Africa, Zambia, Kenya, Lesotho, etc. PayPal Nigeria is supported to a limited extent, such that creating a normal PayPal Nigeria account normally is not possible. Also, with a normal PayPal Nigeria account, you can only send money to other PayPal users but will not be able to receive from them.

So this tweak here would help you create a working PayPal Nigeria account you can use to send and receive money.

Check [url="https://www.knowseeker.com/2021/05/how-to-create-working-paypal-nigeria.html"]here to read this guide[/url] for free.

(1) (Reply)

FX for sale 5m$ / Practical Heliculture (Snail Farming Business): / FG!!! Automatic Blocks Moulding Machine Of All Sizes, fabricated in Lagos !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.