Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Am The First Nigerian To Land On Akrotiri Country - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Am The First Nigerian To Land On Akrotiri Country (1548 Views)

Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet / First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) / Passengers Weep As Aero Aircraft Struggle To Land For Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am The First Nigerian To Land On Akrotiri Country by kesmalso111(m): 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
hello landers, am chilling is my hotel room here in akritiri a country not far from afgan the ppl are friendly and nice great hospitality i am being treated like a king here am sure of i contest as their president am gonna win, dont i derserve a world recorde? The frist african to land on Akrotiri, i knew i was the first cos i was told by the immigrations @ the port of entry lol
Re: Am The First Nigerian To Land On Akrotiri Country by santakris(m): 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
May God be with you. How is the place and what are you doing there?

1 Like

Re: Am The First Nigerian To Land On Akrotiri Country by Tpave(m): 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
And may God help you.
Re: Am The First Nigerian To Land On Akrotiri Country by Enegod(m): 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2013
you are on your own..

3 Likes

Re: Am The First Nigerian To Land On Akrotiri Country by kesmalso111(m): 12:30am On Aug 11, 2013
i came here on a project writing which i would be presenting in poland for december, in the forth coming united nation youth forum so i was given akrotiti as a case study i was asked to explain development and geographycal hazzard of this location thanks folks
Re: Am The First Nigerian To Land On Akrotiri Country by tosnat: 12:33am On Aug 11, 2013
Nice explanation....i first think sey yu go hustle ni....safe bro
Re: Am The First Nigerian To Land On Akrotiri Country by Naijalastborn(m): 7:50am On Aug 11, 2013
kesmalso111: i came here on a project writing which i would be presenting in poland for december, in the forth coming united nation youth forum so i was given akrotiti as a case study i was asked to explain development and geographycal hazzard of this location thanks folks
even when NASA sent Robot to space, the robot sef dem make picture so we can see how it looks like, Abeg make picture of the place and share it with us... By the way the Akrotiri I found on Wikipedia is. Greek settlement and you said dis akrotiri is not far from Afgan, please share more light.
Re: Am The First Nigerian To Land On Akrotiri Country by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 12, 2013
grin
Re: Am The First Nigerian To Land On Akrotiri Country by Godson201333(m): 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2013
tosnat: Nice explanation....i first think sey yu go hustle ni....safe bro

Makes sense,Me elf be dey think ay hin go huzzle ni oo..
Re: Am The First Nigerian To Land On Akrotiri Country by tosnat: 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2013
Godson201333:

Makes sense,Me elf be dey think ay hin go huzzle ni oo..
If dem start to dey give visa...nigerians fit go hustle for pluto...
Re: Am The First Nigerian To Land On Akrotiri Country by Vicjustice: 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
kesmalso111: hello landers, am chilling is my hotel room here in akritiri a country not far from afgan the ppl are friendly and nice great hospitality i am being treated like a king here am sure of i contest as their president am gonna win, dont i derserve a world recorde? The frist african to land on Akrotiri, i knew i was the first cos i was told by the immigrations @ the port of entry lol
kesmalso111: i came here on a project writing which i would be presenting in poland for december, in the forth coming united nation youth forum so i was given akrotiti as a case study i was asked to explain development and geographycal hazzard of this location thanks folks
You don't even know where Akrotiri is, and you came here to lie that it is located near Afghanistan and that you're the first Nigerian to visit it.
Nonsense, Akrotiri is an archeological area of the island of Santorini, Greece, and there are Nigerian vendors in Santorini selling petty commodities to the locals there... I know this fact because I lived in Greece for ages.
Oh, by the way, were you talking about Akrotiri or you meant Kirikiri?

2 Likes

Re: Am The First Nigerian To Land On Akrotiri Country by Naijalastborn(m): 12:16am On Aug 13, 2013
Vicjustice: You don't even know where Akrotiri is, and you came here to lie that it is located near Afghanistan and that you're the first Nigerian to visit it.
Nonsense, Akrotiri is an archeological area of the island of Santorini, Greece, and there are Nigerian vendors in Santorini selling petty commodities to the locals there... I know this fact because I lived in Greece for ages.
Oh, by the way, were you talking about Akrotiri or you meant Kirikiri?
please help asked him oooo.... when i googled the country, i found out that the country is a Greek Settlement, but how can a greek settlement share border with afghan
Re: Am The First Nigerian To Land On Akrotiri Country by kesmalso111(m): 2:41am On Aug 13, 2013
nigerians una body they hot oo i made a mistake i wanted to say akrotiri is after afgan in alphabetical order but geographycal wise its an on the greece teritory, but to those who dont know akrotiri is not under greece its a country on its own am here on a research project thanks to the nigerian govt on this project for her surport.......God bless Nigeria Amen
Re: Am The First Nigerian To Land On Akrotiri Country by Vicjustice: 8:00am On Aug 13, 2013
kesmalso111: nigerians una body they hot oo i made a mistake i wanted to say akrotiri is after afgan in alphabetical order but geographycal wise its an on the greece teritory, but to those who dont know akrotiri is not under greece its a country on its own am here on a research project thanks to the nigerian govt on this project for her surport.......God bless Nigeria Amen
Nonsense liar...
Don't you have better toys to play with than to fool yourself with these deliberate misinformation posts?
Re: Am The First Nigerian To Land On Akrotiri Country by justwise(m): 9:25am On Aug 13, 2013
kesmalso111: nigerians una body they hot oo i made a mistake i wanted to say akrotiri is after afgan in alphabetical order but geographycal wise its an on the greece teritory, but to those who dont know akrotiri is not under greece its a country on its own am here on a research project thanks to the nigerian govt on this project for her surport.......God bless Nigeria Amen

You don't sound real at all. You get owned by Vicjustice simple
Re: Am The First Nigerian To Land On Akrotiri Country by dridowu: 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2013
Se na leg u use waka go akrotiri ?
Re: Am The First Nigerian To Land On Akrotiri Country by tosnat: 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
Justice wise..why havent you closed this thread?....

(1) (Reply)

Applying For Nigerian Passport Online Or Through NIS Office Which Is Advisable? / Abakaliki At Night(more Lovely Than People Think) / Real Life Tarzan Vietnamese Fleeing From The Horrors Of Vietnam War. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.