Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Fraud Messages Or Acts - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraud Messages Or Acts (553 Views)

Dismissed Soldier Kills Girlfriend Over Text Messages / Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested / Case Study : P.aedophilia /incestuous Acts On The Rise In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraud Messages Or Acts by azibit: 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, just remembered when I got a text message claiming that I won a lacasera promo that I should call one Mr John to redeem my prize, me lacasera. Zobo I never win promo, na for lacesera. A man also called my dad with a private line, he said he was his inlaw from the states . inlaw ===> states . kai, I tire for this kin people,. Please let's share if you have experienced a fraud act or message. Thanks
Re: Fraud Messages Or Acts by MarkSole: 11:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
I GOT THIS BY EMAIL:
PLEASE, READ THIS MAIL CAREFULLY AND RESPOND, ACCORDING;

Dear M’min Brother / Sister

I am scared as to who is receiving this message, but I hope that the Spirit of Allah will give you courage and understanding. to help me out.
Please do not use the contents of this message to betray me, I am hiding in the newly declared Tuareg Azawad Republic near Mali; West Africa after the coup to topple the Government of Amadou Toumani Toure which has sparked off serious political tensions between the Tuaregs and the Malian Soldiers.

My Name is Capt. Mohamed Elhweij, I am a Libyan now hiding in Azawad Republic near Mali. I am tired of fighting wars. I fought alongside Ghaddaffi Forces during the revolution in Libya. There are serious tensions here between the Tuaregs and the Malian soldiers and I do not know when I could be killed that, is why I am sending this letter to anyone that is interested to receive it. I am obliged to fight alongside the Tuaregs again in a bid to get an Independent State of Azawad.

Since the government of Ghaddaffi was toppled , we went into exile before one of his sons was arrested last time near Niamey in Niger Republic.
I was in charge of Foreign Finances and Aides during the Ghaddaffi Regime. I was also responsible for financial transfers made to several foreign Banks. At the moment, I cannot come out to claim the funds as the International Court declared us wanted . Let this be a secret between us as no one can know from me and this is your luck.

Since the death of Ghaddaffi, all his sizeable Assets were confiscated all over the world by both the AU, EU and US Government because of envy but I have vital information about three foreign Bank Accounts where we lodged funds before the uprising started in Libya and no one can have access to such accounts unless I release the codes.
We deposited more than a total of One Hundred and Fifteen Million Euros (Euros115M) in three foreign Banks and no one has access to those accounts except me.
We have funds left in a Bank in Spain, London and Burkina Faso, The funds exist in those Banks as I write this message to you.

What I need from you hence I could be killed any moment and for the funds not to be taken by those Banks is to claim the funds and help the M’min Brothers and Sisters of the world.
I did not deposit the funds in Ghaddaffi's name but as Charity funds.
There is a Code Deposit that will help you claim the funds when you contact the respective Banks.

What I need from you is to use your name or company name to act as the funds Beneficiary for the Charity programmed the funds were originally deposited for. I will give you full details on how to contact the Banks and how to process the claims.
There is no risk involved and if the funds are transferred to your Bank Account , do not forget to use part of the funds to develop and help the suffering masses of the African continent through Investment purposes.

If you are imterested to receive the funds on my behalf, do write back to me quickly for all the details because now that we are fighting in the war front, anybody could be killed and no one would have access to the deposited funds again.

Do contact me quickly and let me know your consent or advice and also let me know whether I can trust you to receive the funds

Thanks for your understanding and keeping this message secret to yourself only.

Cpt. Mohamed Elhweij
Azawad Republic

(1) (Reply)

Boy, 14: "Why I Went Into Robbery" / Online Fraud Exposed / 16-yr-old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.