Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

3 Power Breaking Prayers For Nairalanders This Week! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 3 Power Breaking Prayers For Nairalanders This Week! (414 Views)

My Wish For All Nairalanders This July / Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections / My Prayer For Nairalanders This Year!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Power Breaking Prayers For Nairalanders This Week! by Letshavefun(m): 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2013
So then faith cometh by hearing and hearing by God's word. Place your hand on your screen. Have faith and believe for with that, this prayer will come to pass.

I stand on Matthew 1vs23 (Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name ''EMMANUEL'' which being interpreted is, God with us). That virgin has conceived and given birth to a child. Philippians 2vs14-15 says a name has been given to that child above every other name that at the name of ''JESUS'', every knee must bow. I declare in that name to you this day that;

* For as many that are waiting for your day of shame, they will wait forever for that day will never come!
* Every power, dominion, principalities, rulers of darkness saying you'll die by accident this week, i cancel that saying. They will die your death!
* God Almighty will bless your going out and coming in this week. IN JESUS NAME.
He will do as you've asked.

1 Like

Re: 3 Power Breaking Prayers For Nairalanders This Week! by ProfUBA1(m): 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2013
Amen!
Re: 3 Power Breaking Prayers For Nairalanders This Week! by johnnobles: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
Amen
Re: 3 Power Breaking Prayers For Nairalanders This Week! by Letshavefun(m): 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2013
It will come to pass. Just have faith!

(1) (Reply)

Drunk Avoids Two-week Trip In Container / HTML For Facebooklike On Blogger And Website / The Girl Who Falsely Claimed That Her Dad Defiled Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.