Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Let Me Create An Adsense Account For You - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Let Me Create An Adsense Account For You (528 Views)

Cheap And Reliable Web Hosting Re-seller Account For Web Business. / A Verified Google Adsense Account For Sale / I Want To Buy An Adsense Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Create An Adsense Account For You by Lekan247: 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2013
If you are one those that have been ban by adsense or unable to apply for adsense due to adsense strict compliance, why don'nt you sit and let me help you out with your adsense creation. I will create an adsense account for you with full approval that have no limitation of waiting under review.

Just to make sure we are in Good standing i would create an adsense account for you and you pay me thereafter. I have seen people who charge as close to 6k just to open an adsense account but with just N2,500, i we open your adsense account.

BUT HERE IS THE MAIN THING - DO NOT PAY ME UNTIL I HAVE CREATE YOUR ADSENSE ACCOUNT FOR YOU

Yes, do not pay me until you i have create your adsense account.

You can send an email to me with your details which would include:

Your name which would be your payee name
Address and state and your phone number so that i can start working on it. Within 1 week your adsense account would be open.
You can send your mails to lekanoru@gmail.com and i would reply you immediately or call: 08088230939.

Remember, am not charging you for this service until i deliver your work and do note the price is N14,500 after creating your account.
Re: Let Me Create An Adsense Account For You by abdulaz: 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2013
i'd like to have an adsense acct.
Re: Let Me Create An Adsense Account For You by Lekan247: 3:14pm On Aug 11, 2013
abdulaz: i'd like to have an adsense acct.
Mr abdulaz u can mail me via the email above or rather call. All procedure to get in touch is above.
Re: Let Me Create An Adsense Account For You by Lekan247: 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
Holla at me nw.
Re: Let Me Create An Adsense Account For You by WildChild00(m): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2013
I am intrested in having a blog for scholarship information, how do I go abt it?
Re: Let Me Create An Adsense Account For You by Lekan247: 11:51am On Sep 22, 2013
WildChild00: I am intrested in having a blog for scholarship information, how do I go abt it?
Brother, do you want me to tell you how to craete a blog using a cms such as wordpress or blogger or u need an adsense account to monetize it. Please be clear so i can answer u specifically.
Re: Let Me Create An Adsense Account For You by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2013
GUD

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Sell Shares Online ..... / Web Design & Development In Nigeria / I Need Help Please About Google Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.