Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

Cotonou Doctor Offers To Share $35 Million With Yvonne Nelson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cotonou Doctor Offers To Share $35 Million With Yvonne Nelson (2714 Views)

Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka / Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) / Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cotonou Doctor Offers To Share $35 Million With Yvonne Nelson by Kaymisola(f): 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2013
lol! So Ghanian actress and model, Yvonne Nelson got this funny mail today from a certain Cotonou Dr...It's obviously a spammed message...see snapshot below:
So you ask, Kemi how is this news? Lol. It is simply a #BeCarefulPost, you all should be careful, so you wouldn't fall for such tricks or spams!
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/cotonou-doctor-offers-to-share-35.html

Re: Cotonou Doctor Offers To Share $35 Million With Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2013
Do doctors in Cotonou earn that much? 35Million USD? ILaugh.
If he was to be US based doctor, I may believe.
Re: Cotonou Doctor Offers To Share $35 Million With Yvonne Nelson by ednut1(m): 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2013
Confirmed yahoo boy from 9ja, one percent sucess rate is all dey need
Re: Cotonou Doctor Offers To Share $35 Million With Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2013
And she was there on twitter feeling like a special one, that someone wants o share his money with her...hahahahahahahahah I laff, that kind of message basically sits in everybody's inbox.It's called yahoo yahoo(in rita's voice) baby.
Re: Cotonou Doctor Offers To Share $35 Million With Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
[size=15pt]dis girl just killed her brand, so she uses MTN, that means GLO who might be thinking of signing her as an ambassador wont want to do that again.ghanian stars should learn about branding and promotion which dey lack.now yahooboys don put her in trouble.she should be hoping that MTN signs her up.[/size]
Re: Cotonou Doctor Offers To Share $35 Million With Yvonne Nelson by dplomaticVal: 12:02am On Aug 12, 2013
otiose and irrelevant news
Re: Cotonou Doctor Offers To Share $35 Million With Yvonne Nelson by GooseBaba: 4:09am On Aug 12, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Do doctors in Cotonou earn that much? 35Million USD? ILaugh.
If he was to be US based doctor, I may believe.

You must be high on dried cow sHit to believe a US doctor earns such funds, not even with their drug dealings with pharmaceutical companies they don't come that close.
Re: Cotonou Doctor Offers To Share $35 Million With Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
googlepikin: [size=15pt]dis girl just killed her brand, so she uses MTN, that means GLO who might be thinking of signing her as an ambassador wont want to do that again.ghanian stars should learn about branding and promotion which dey lack.now yahooboys don put her in trouble.she should be hoping that MTN signs her up.[/size]
Most Ghanians don't use Glo, they use MTN
Re: Cotonou Doctor Offers To Share $35 Million With Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
GooseBaba:

You must be high on dried cow sHit to believe a US doctor earns such funds, not even with their drug dealings with pharmaceutical companies they don't come that close.
I'd bring myself down to the same league as you if I insulted you the way you insulted me. I bet you thought I meant 30Million USD Per Month?
Lool
Re: Cotonou Doctor Offers To Share $35 Million With Yvonne Nelson by GooseBaba: 3:54am On Aug 13, 2013
maxwello.yg:

I'd bring myself down to the same league as you if I insulted you the way you insulted me. I bet you thought I meant 30Million USD Per Month?
Lool

Go siddon for corner there is nothing to lol. american doctors do not earn 35 million USD per year. you mis yarn and i called you out.. Now you are trying to change goal post to per month... Go drink water!
Re: Cotonou Doctor Offers To Share $35 Million With Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 13, 2013
GooseBaba:

Go siddon for corner there is nothing to lol. american doctors do not earn 35 million USD per year. you mis yarn and i called you out.. Now you are trying to change goal post to per month... Go drink water!
Lol what is this one feeling like? If you like, keep 'calling me out', it won't change the fact that 'I never said they earn it monthly, or yearly, or in a lifetime, i did not specify'.
Are you trying to tell me an American doctor can't have 35Million USD? You are a joker!
Re: Cotonou Doctor Offers To Share $35 Million With Yvonne Nelson by GooseBaba: 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Lol what is this one feeling like? If you like, keep 'calling me out', it won't change the fact that 'I never said they earn it monthly, or yearly, or in a lifetime, i did not specify'.
Are you trying to tell me an American doctor can't have 35Million USD? You are a joker!

Am feeling like your chief..! "AN" American doctor can have 35 million USD.. But that was not the nonsense you vomited in your initial post.

You simply lack basic knowledge of the earning potential of doctors in america or you are simply inferior to anything American. Check yourself mr goal post changer..!
Re: Cotonou Doctor Offers To Share $35 Million With Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
GooseBaba:

Am feeling like your chief..! "AN" American doctor can have 35 million USD.. But that was not the nonsense you vomited in your initial post.

You simply lack basic knowledge of the earning potential of doctors in america or you are simply inferior to anything American. Check yourself mr goal post changer..!
Dude, read your posts again, no? Initially, you went ahead to insult, attack a man you did not understand his post very well. You sprawled yourself on the floor and mud without much thoughts and reasoning, you never understood and you did not care to ask. That shows how myopic, narrow, timid and local your sense of reasoning is, that shows the ostrich should be proud because he's no longer the creature with the smallest brain on earth-you have taken the record/burden off of it bigger-Goosebaba.
Oh well, see your name? It is a true reflection of what you are and how you reason, not too different from a goose.
Goose, like seriously. We are not in the same league and you will keep looking up to me in real life.
You have an attitude glitch and it won't work on me. I am a calm guy but don't step on my nerve, and resort to name calling. Ask questions and understand before you spew trash with your free 5mb from etisalat. If you wanna feel dope and all funky, go do that in front of your poor mama at the villa.
Roger? Ediot?
Nonsense! Kid with goose brain!
Re: Cotonou Doctor Offers To Share $35 Million With Yvonne Nelson by GooseBaba: 11:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Dude, read your posts again, no? Initially, you went ahead to insult, attack a man you did not understand his post very well. You sprawled yourself on the floor and mud without much thoughts and reasoning, you never understood and you did not care to ask. That shows how myopic, narrow, timid and local your sense of reasoning is, that shows the ostrich should be proud because he's no longer the creature with the smallest brain on earth-you have taken the record/burden off of it bigger-Goosebaba.
Oh well, see your name? It is a true reflection of what you are and how you reason, not too different from a goose.
Goose, like seriously. We are not in the same league and you will keep looking up to me in real life.
You have an attitude glitch and it won't work on me. I am a calm guy but don't step on my nerve, and resort to name calling. Ask questions and understand before you spew trash with your free 5mb from etisalat. If you wanna feel dope and all funky, go do that in front of your poor mama at the villa.
Roger? Ediot?
Nonsense! Kid with goose brain!

Hahaha..! That's the best your big Brain can come up with? You fall my hand..!

I guess you learnt something today..you can't change goal post when there is evidence to hold you on your words...

. Now bow before your master before I whip you ten lashes...! Nonsense boy ...hehehehehe. For I reign supreme in your life and destiny...hehehehe
Re: Cotonou Doctor Offers To Share $35 Million With Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
GooseBaba:

Hahaha..! That's the best your big Brain can come up with? You fall my hand..!

I guess you learnt something today..you can't change goal post when there is evidence to hold you on your words...

. Now bow before your master before I whip you ten lashes...! Nonsense boy ...hehehehehe. For I reign supreme in your life and destiny...hehehehe
Was that the best you'd come up with?
You simply are dry upstairs I swear!
Any reader of this thread would understand that.
If I show anybody my comments and yours and ask the dude to compare, he'd pro'ly call you dry!
Dude, get a life. You're not even in the same league as me, you play in the second division.
Come up to me, when you are qualified.
Peace# I'm done exchanging words with you, it's as if Obama and your village chief are talking.
GFO!
Re: Cotonou Doctor Offers To Share $35 Million With Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 15, 2013
WHO SAYS DOCTORS IN USA DONT MAKE HUGE SALARIES?? I KNOW OF A NIGERIAN DOCTOR WHO IS AN ORAL &MAXILOFACIAL SURGEON IN NORTH CAROLINA, HE HAS OVER 3 CLINICS; SEE HIM FLOWING IN MONEY!!! HE MIGHT NOT BE WORTH 35M BT HE SHULD WORTH MORE DAN HALF

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ball'n: Davido And Hkn Gang Parties With Us Rapper Meekmill In La | Photos / Konga: 2face Idibia Latest Album-The Ascension Finally On Sale / Rev. Anita Oyakhilome’s Lawyers Drop Bombshell On Messy Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.