Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Comedy 101: Take A Break And Catch Some Fun! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Comedy 101: Take A Break And Catch Some Fun! (1137 Views)

When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) / Let us catch some Fun ! Please count how many pencils are there! / Check Your Month Of Birth And Catch Some Fun Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedy 101: Take A Break And Catch Some Fun! by thinka2: 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2013
Hello Everyone, happy new week to you and hope you had a wonderful Sallah break....for your enjoyment here's something to catch fun about...!

**Every guy wants to marry a DECENT girl. The question is...who will marry the ones you spoilt?"
*One good thing about been Ugly...At least you would be least considered for rituals. Dem no dey use JUJU do JUJU na?"

*Two white lovers will kiss on stage and peeps will be like "So Romantic". Two Naija lovers will kiss on stage and peeps will be like "Awon Oniranu""

*Naija Police Be Like..Why don't u av A/C in your car? Under this hot sun, u want 2 kill yoursef abi? U want to commit suicide bah? Oya park!"

**TEACHER: If have 15 Sweets & I licked 12, what do I have left?.. AKPOS: Diabetes Ma"

*Some people will sleep on the Bed and be rolling like football, only to wake up in the kitchen, some under the bed. U go palmwine joint for dream?"

*An enemy of progress is someone that wanted RVP to remain in Arsenal, Tuface in Plantashun Boiz, Dbanj in Mohits and GEJ without shoes."

* IRONY OF LIFE: The Illuminati's Slogan is 'The All Seeing Eyes', yet Segun Arinze is not one of them.

* He Broke Her Heart.. . . She Broke His gold plated iPhone5 . . . . . . . . . . I think we all know who cried harder"!

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/tutu-branch-comedy.html

1 Like

Re: Comedy 101: Take A Break And Catch Some Fun! by whillyamz98(m): 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
Lwkm.....
Re: Comedy 101: Take A Break And Catch Some Fun! by dapotanye(m): 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
Lovely, some are ribs cracking, nice
Re: Comedy 101: Take A Break And Catch Some Fun! by Ezedon(m): 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
so nice

(1) (Reply)

Football Formation / A Proposed Joke Mtn Send To Me / Angry Pastor Hits Member With Anointing Oil Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.