Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Make Una Laugh - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Make Una Laugh (930 Views)

Make Una Laugh Remain For Me / Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / Make Una Laugh Abeg 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Una Laugh by ptaller(m): 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2013
Mrs Thumbie goes to the Doctor, with bruises on her face.The Doctor asks: "What happened?"Mrs Thumbie says: "Doctor, I don't know what to do.Every time my husband comes home drunk,He beats me around."The Doctor says: "I have a real good cure for that. When your Husband comes home drunk, just take a glass of water and start to gargle it in your mouth. Just gargle but don't swallow It until he goes to bed and is asleep."Two weeks later the woman comes back to the doctor looking Fresh and rejuvenated.Mrs Thumbie: "Doctor that was a brilliant idea! Every time My husband came home drunk, I gargle with water. I gargled and he didn't touch me! How does the water do that?"The Doctor says: "The water does nothing at all...............it's keeping your mouth Shut that does the trick....;-SHH
Re: Make Una Laugh by dwanabenjamin(m): 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
dats a gud one!
Re: Make Una Laugh by bunmioguns(m): 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2013
Nice one
Re: Make Una Laugh by ptaller(m): 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2013
Thanks bro, for the comments. Though I saw it somewhere & decided to share it, glad it makes u smile.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Question For U All.. / Bestest Akpos Yoke Ever / HILARIOUS : See What Make Up Did To A Woman With Tribal Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.