Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Chris Attoh Quits #tinsel, Announces Resignation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Attoh Quits #tinsel, Announces Resignation (981 Views)

Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) / Damilola Adegbite Shares Post Pregnancy Selfie With Chris Attoh / Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Attoh Quits #tinsel, Announces Resignation by Kaymisola(f): 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2013
Dark-skinned Ghanaian actor, Chris Attoh has announced his exit from Mnet Africa series; Tinsel.
The decision of the enterpreneur who plays the role of Kwame Mensah in the popular TV production to resign was borne out of the need to pursue other career interests.
"The last seven years on Tinsel have been an incredible journey and experience for me. Working with Mnet was phenomenal and it took a lot of deliberation but i have decided to pursue other career interests." He said via a statement.
He's expected to shoot his last scenes next month. His character will also be written out over the next few months. http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/chirs-attoh-quits-tinsel-announces.html
Re: Chris Attoh Quits #tinsel, Announces Resignation by Chinwem(f): 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2013
Good riddance tongue
Re: Chris Attoh Quits #tinsel, Announces Resignation by israel007: 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2013
I so hate the new Angela

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Quits #tinsel, Announces Resignation by Caracta(f): 11:46pm On Aug 11, 2013
israel007: I so hate the new Angela
Me too. I feel she is just trying so hard to be Angela.

Kwame? Awww. My cute Kwame. I'll miss you kiss

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Quits #tinsel, Announces Resignation by TheCodedDuo: 12:45am On Aug 12, 2013
Ikr her person doesnt go with 'Angela's' I prefer the other one
http://thecodedduo..com
Re: Chris Attoh Quits #tinsel, Announces Resignation by homesteady(m): 1:13am On Aug 12, 2013
O my kwame! I'll actually not miss you!! You and philip are just so annoying!!
Re: Chris Attoh Quits #tinsel, Announces Resignation by homesteady(m): 1:17am On Aug 12, 2013
israel007: I so hate the new Angela
The old angela is back
Caracta:
Me too. I feel she is just trying so hard to be Angela.

Exactly she tried so hard!! And she was not just getting it!
Re: Chris Attoh Quits #tinsel, Announces Resignation by israel007: 6:13am On Aug 12, 2013
I've stopped watching it since angela left. Omg if she's back then I'm back

(1) (Reply)

Area Father Charley Boy's Daughter Dumped By 3 Men Within Few Months. / Prince George's Christening Pictures / 5 Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Love You Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.