Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Shell, Exxonmobil Or Ukvisa? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell, Exxonmobil Or Ukvisa? (605 Views)

Exxonmobil Graduate Recruitment 2016 / Shell, Exxonmobil, BP, Statoil, Baker Hughes Latest Jobs -20 Positions / Exxonmobil Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shell, Exxonmobil Or Ukvisa? by mcon: 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2008
When I left the University, I had the lofty dream of working with the Big names. You Know them!

Years have gone by now and Its amazing the choices we have before us today.

Today you can practically turn down the big name offers, with all the exposure to the 'can do' tutorials we get from home, church, internet and just about every corner we turn to.

Yet in the midst of all these, some of us still burn-- its either the big names or we are out of the country!

Which would you prefer---Shell, ExonnMobil or UKVisa?

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity-earn Up To 50k + Commission Selling For Us. / Confused 2 Jobs Pls I Need Advice / Business Travel Consultant Urgently Wanted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.