Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Dredge Masters/ Dredge Trainers Jobs And Careers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dredge Masters/ Dredge Trainers Jobs And Careers (1325 Views)

Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You / Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa / Businesses, Technologies And Careers On The Verge Of Extinction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dredge Masters/ Dredge Trainers Jobs And Careers by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2013
a
Re: Dredge Masters/ Dredge Trainers Jobs And Careers by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2013
a
Re: Dredge Masters/ Dredge Trainers Jobs And Careers by casiello(m): 12:38am On Aug 12, 2013
Seems a lucrative job. Any possibility of a graduate getting trained at this dredging thing. Did you actually study a course related to dredging or you got trained by an organisation.

1 Like

Re: Dredge Masters/ Dredge Trainers Jobs And Careers by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
There are organisation that offer this training but its better to have a OJT I.e on the job training. I was trained by an organisation.
Re: Dredge Masters/ Dredge Trainers Jobs And Careers by SaintChukz(m): 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
danielchioboy: There are organisation that offer this training but its better to have a OJT I.e on the job training. I was trained by an organisation.
How does one get the same opportunity to be trained just like you in an organisation that offers such training?
Re: Dredge Masters/ Dredge Trainers Jobs And Careers by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2013
Walk up to a very good and busy dredging company, apply for a dredge trainee position. That's it
Re: Dredge Masters/ Dredge Trainers Jobs And Careers by SaintChukz(m): 7:44am On Sep 05, 2013
danielchioboy: Walk up to a very good and busy dredging company, apply for a dredge trainee position. That's it
But it isn't as easy and simple as you have posited, at least one would need to have some sort of recommendation from someone already inside to take such a bold step, and perhaps how i do exactly know the few Good dregding companies you talked about, any ideas? Finally, this is Nigeria, so it's very important one has some prior knowledge from an Insider.
Re: Dredge Masters/ Dredge Trainers Jobs And Careers by alotofgrace(m): 8:01am On Sep 05, 2013
pls incase......abume4life@gmail.com tnx
Re: Dredge Masters/ Dredge Trainers Jobs And Careers by lymelyte(m): 2:05am On Sep 06, 2013
I would love to partake in this in any dredge training.
Marshallw00@yahoo.com.
Re: Dredge Masters/ Dredge Trainers Jobs And Careers by lymelyte(m): 2:05am On Sep 06, 2013
I would love to partake in this in any dredge training.
Marshallw00@yahoo.com.thanks and Godbless

(1) (Reply)

Discover Your Talent With These 5 Simple Steps / Buyers And Sellers Whatsapp Group / You Desire Alternative Income -Here'ss A Lucrative Real Estate Biz Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.