Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,115 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found (21037 Views)

First Warm-blooded Fish Found! / The Testicle Munching Fish. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by yunfazz: 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2013

Swedish men are being warned against any inclination for nude swimming after a new species of fish has been discovered in their waters which enjoys biting testicles.

A 21cm pacu fish, a relative of the piranha, was found by fisherman in the Oresund Sound off the south coast of the country last week.

Known in Papua New Guinea as 'The Ball Cutter', the pacu has reportedly been responsible for the deaths of two fishermen in the Pacific nation, who died from blood loss after the fish had bitten off their testicles.

A freshwater fish, it can grow up to 90cm long and weigh up to 25kg.

Mainly found in the rivers of the Amazonian basin, they have flatter teeth which are very similar to humans and perfect for crunching.

Their diet is mainly nuts, leaves, aquatic vegetation and snails - but on occasion they have been known to enjoy the taste of human flesh.

Keep your swimwear on if you're bathing in the Sound these days - maybe there are more out there!' the Natural History Museum of Denmark has warned.

'The pacu is not normally dangerous to people but it has quite a serious bite, there have been incidents in other countries, such as Papua New Guinea where some men have had their testicles bitten off,' said Henrik Carl, a fish expert at the Danish museum told Sweden's The Local.

In 2004, The Scotsman newspaper reported that an 18-month-old toddler required surgery after a pacu bit her finger at Edinburgh Butterfly and Insect World.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2388811/Beware-testicle-biting-fish-Swedish-men-told-relative-piranha-appears-Nordic-waters.html

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/testicle-eating-fish-found.html
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Sanboy25: 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
grin grin grin
Thanks to the Lord I don't have anything down there. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by ganase2: 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
omoooo, see teeth! if this one bite sonethin, chai

1 Like

Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2013
Nice teeth! I don't mind keeping this fish as a pet just in case..... undecided

7 Likes

Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by weazley(m): 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2013
to al dem married women with unfaithful husbands, just keep one of dis fish specie in your aquarium, come bac and give testimony
jesus is lord grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Agrika: 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2013
^^^ Ahahahahaha!
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Enegod(m): 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2013
angry angry
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Omobarca: 12:16am On Aug 12, 2013
So I'm guessing oniru beach isn't safe anymore

undecided when will bosom-sucking fishes be discovered? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Sanboy25: 12:18am On Aug 12, 2013
Omo_barca: So I'm guessing oniru beach isn't safe anymore

undecided when will bosom-sucking fishes be discovered? undecided

grin grin grin grin
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by MrCork: 12:19am On Aug 12, 2013
yunfazz: Wonders they say can cease to end. imagine this, out of everything in the water, it is the male
With flatter teeth similar to humans, the Pacu fish has been reported to enjoy biting the male scrotum

Known in Papua New Guinea as 'The Ball Cutter', Sweedish or not Sweedish, do beware of the Pacu and avoid all forms of naked swimming!

...Bro did Catfish chop yor balls or wot?...i dont gerrrit! undecided
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by sweethunibun(m): 12:26am On Aug 12, 2013
this is a small species of piranha found in the Amazon River Basin, Paraguay and ParanĂ¡ etc the african piranha found in congo are most deadliest piranha they are called congo goliath tiger fish

2 Likes

Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Omobarca: 12:36am On Aug 12, 2013
Sanboy25:

grin grin grin grin
sangirltongue howdy?
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Sanboy25: 12:57am On Aug 12, 2013
Omo_barca: sangirltongue howdy?
I'm fine and you ? smiley
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Omobarca: 1:00am On Aug 12, 2013
Sanboy25:
I'm fine and you ? smiley
I'm good. wink
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Sanboy25: 1:35am On Aug 12, 2013
Omo_barca: I'm good. wink
cheesy
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 12, 2013
This is sooooooo romantic angry

2 Likes

Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 12, 2013
SniperInADiaper: This is sooooooo romantic angry
grin
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Tolexander: 6:30am On Aug 12, 2013
That means i will need to keep my scrotal sac and its contents at home or put on an iron pant when going to the swimming pool.

2 Likes

Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 12, 2013
How d fish take dey know where joystick dey

2 Likes

Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by HezronLorraine(m): 11:33am On Aug 12, 2013
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: www.nairaland.com/1392402/testicle-munching-fish
Thread closed.gringringrin
Very funny! grin

2 Likes

Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by ganase2: 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: www.nairaland.com/1392402/testicle-munching-fish
Thread closed.gringringrin

very funny.....u see someone who has taken time to properly edit for us to read...haba hatically, u want us to go read long long story and sleep off
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
Free BJ embarassed
I just read someone that it was invented by lesb,ian atheists grin

1 Like

Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Kslib(m): 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
So of all places wey dey human body,na dat place dem like pass..
See ear wey get soft biscuit bone,dem no chop..
See lap wey enough meat dey,dem no chop..
See belle,dem no gree chop..
Dem waka pass neck,pass nose,pass chest,past belle con focus on testicles!!!!
Haba,this one no be fish..
Since human beings don dey over populate the earth,nature don begin send natural remedies!!
Make una better ready ooh cos small time,goat go begin chop toto!!

17 Likes

Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by addictiv(m): 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2013
[size=14pt]DAMN!!![/size]
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
OMG!!! SEE THE TEETH SEF... HEHEHE... GUYS R IN TROUBLE... IF U WANNA SWIM, PADLOCK UR TWO AKARA BALLS OOO!

1 Like

Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 12, 2013
That fish is a pervert, why be say na the balls e dey like to eat? grin

1 Like

Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by 3ace(m): 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
If only pacu can live on land e for good for all dis overpopulated countries wey dem dey born anyhow anyhow. Bite off their balls and population will be controlled since dem no one hia.
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by VillaComltd: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
Nawa ooo...which kind fish be this?
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
"Their diet is mainly nuts(TESTICLES), leaves, aquatic vegetation and snails - but on occasion they have been known to enjoy the taste of human flesh.
"

This says it all.

2 Likes

Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by TrishaP(f): 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
Lol
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by tigonana: 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2013
What if na woman wettin dey go con bite,abeg mke una help me wit d question.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah / NASA Spacex Crew Return: Dragon Capsule Splashes Down / O2tvseries.com Tv Shows Download - Download & Watch Tv Shows Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.