Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

City And Guilds, London - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / City And Guilds, London (889 Views)

City And Guilds Center In Lagos / I Am Looking For City&guilds Exam Training Center In Lagos / City And Guilds Exams Step 2 For Electrical Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

City And Guilds, London by Saintigk(m): 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
Hello LNaders,
Plz, does anyone in the house know about city and guilds, London. They offer vocational training is almost all professions of life. I was equally informed that some multinational firms send their staff to go for professional courses with them..I will like to know about the recognition and authenticity of this training school.
Thanks for your anticipated responses.
Re: City And Guilds, London by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 25, 2013
Check their website and I think they have a center in most cities... There is one un Benin City but I don't know the location.

(1) (Reply)

I Urgently Need You Guys Help!!!!! / Tricks Used By Fuel Attendants To Defraud Buyers / IFRS For Smes Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.