Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! (2136 Views)

Toyota To Release A Stylish Electric Car Made Of Wood / The Most Expensive Weapon Ever Built / Cadillac To Release Self-driving Cars By 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by viperman: 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2008
kaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiii!!!! THIS IS PURE WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES!!!!!!

I BI NU, Whoever designed this did it with anger! grin grin grin

http://www.automotive.com/future-cars/90/3002/5/0604-2010-honda-fcx/index.html

Please view and bow to the supreme design skills of the honda family cool cool cool
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by nkc(m): 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2008
NONSENSE CAR

VW 4 EVER

Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by fotodaddy: 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2008
whats the big deal? If you use this car for Naija, na so sun go show you shege with that glass roof!!! tongue tongue tongue

This one no be nuclear but Glass House car undecided
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by nkc(m): 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2008
na tru u talk oh, in short VW & Nissan tongue 4 Ever grin
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by viperman: 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2008
Of course they would make one with a dark glass covering.
Honda ain't dumb.
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by nkc(m): 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2008
viper dis days they r deaf wink
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2008
car would be too fragile for Nigerian road and weather
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by riche007(m): 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2008
Just order 4 of these last night. . .1 for Emabong (my fav housegirl) and I'd send 3 to Fashola's wife. I need some big contracts so that I can buy my bugatti before year end.
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2008
keep dreaming
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by bababuff(m): 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2008
riche007:

Just order 4 of these last night. . .1 for Emabong (my fav housegirl) and I'd send 3 to Fashola's wife. I need some big contracts so that I can buy my bugatti before year end.

Old boy, you too dey mention this your house girl o! Abi the girl dey house some , long, thiing for some minutes? wink cool cool grin grin
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by cecegorz(m): 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2008
see why HONDA rules     

Check out the massive leg rooms and space.
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by fotodaddy: 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2008
Wetin or who be Honda

Na food?? Them dey chop am??
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by riche007(m): 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2008
bababuff:

Old boy, you too dey mention this your house girl o! Abi the girl dey house some , long, thiing for some minutes? wink cool cool grin grin
Nothing do me. I treat my workers well, hence they always give me their 150%. If u bcome my house worker and u wash the dishes regularly, clean my shoes dedicatedly and water my gardens regularly, I'd get u the latest vehicle on Nairaland.

By the way, I am no longer accepting Houseboy applications. [s]Na only fine house girls I dey accept now.[/s]
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by manuelstud: 9:44am On Jun 05, 2008
u guys are one crazy bunch, nice designs though, certainly not for naija roads,
big ups viperman, the civic is purrin,
but the car too low sha, i dey fear to enter road bump.
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by EI(m): 11:00am On Jun 05, 2008
viperman:

Of course they would make one with a dark glass covering.
Honda ain't dumb.

Vman,
U get time to dey join issues with nkc and fotoD when e come to car brands wink

U never still know say u no fit convins dem say nothin beta pass VW or Nissan angry

fotodaddy:

Wetin or who be Honda

Na food?? Them dey chop am??

Ol' guy, Honda na one kin machine wey dem dey make for Japan wey dey win awards pass Nissan grin
I dey use one now sha, but na de junior brother of Acura, cool
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by nkc(m): 11:45am On Jun 05, 2008
E.I.

VW 4 EVER grin grin grin
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by freshmoney(m): 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2008
@NKC

It seems like brother be one of Volkswagen seller in Nigeria. Anyway, good marketing technique. I drive VW , so it is the best. The Honda concept looks like their 2007 civic, so its repetition, full of irrelevant designs. It has a good contemporary trends of designs and shape though, but believe it or not Audi r8 will throw it out with half-full flex! Good job NKC. wink smiley

@richie007, can now virtually see ,you be a laid-back comedian. You're just an average Nigerian graduate. Many thanks to grandma who gave you chance to use few minutes on that desktop. cool grin

@fotodaddy, im no good make frustration destroy person entire life. Na honda talk sey make you no get enough. Abeg borne the thing. If dem dash you, na so you go dey pick all dem babes wey dey for Naija one by one. Work hard on ur fotography, one day you go become a car owner, may be car daddy. grin

@jassie, na you don reach dreamland or na you be pastor. richie through the few minutes im dey tap from grandmas desktop, im go jam lotto and im go prove am sey im don dey live the dream. Keep dreaming Richie Jare grin
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by viperman: 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2008
RANKING (in order of superiority)
-----------------------------------------------

1. MERCEDES BENZ a.k.a [b]merci oloye[/b] cool

2. BMW

3. V.W

4. TOYOTA , HONDA

5. NISSAN

, AND THE REST,
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by nkc(m): 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2008
grin grin grin

frshmoney no mind me, i respect german engineering, a lot

even viper has ranked we came 3rd, d seniors are germans so nothing dey happen,

honda na rubbish, toyota na rubbish VW 4 EVER grin grin grin grin
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by Ukpekeson(m): 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2008
Walaiiiiiiii, this is Tekinology, e no be small thing ooooooooo shocked shocked
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by EI(m): 8:23am On Jun 06, 2008
viperman:

RANKING (in order of superiority)
-----------------------------------------------

1. MERCEDES BENZ a.k.a [b]merci oloye[/b] cool

2. BMW

3. V.W

4. TOYOTA , HONDA

5. NISSAN

, AND THE REST,

I still dey scratch my head sha.
Vman first hail Honda in last line of originating post, then he come put the same "Honda family" as bracket 4th!   

Even though I dey use Honda for the 17th month now, I think I fully agree with Vman on The Merc possibly being undisputed first. But for higher fuel cost, I enjoyed the brand some years back as my cars no 3 (flat boot) and 4 (V-boot). Big, strong, reliable!   cool

For nkc them associates, I go still argue say VW no comot for top 5 at all.
Maybe na bad belle because of my experience with the brand - my wife just release im 2001 VW Polo 1.6 after 5yrs of service.
If na say as na low end of VW line, say e no fit dey optimal, I for no talk plenti. But we no kuku use reach 40,000km for our own sef and many of my pallies for office get Bora (also 1.6; same engine as Polo) and Passat 2.0, yet all of us dey jam for PHC Honda Place (before PH open VW Centre) all through those years in sometimes aggravated states   angry
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by EI(m): 8:31am On Jun 06, 2008
freshmoney:

@fotodaddy, im no good make frustration destroy person entire life. Na honda talk sey make you no get enough. Abeg borne the thing. If them dash you, na so you go dey pick all them babes wey dey for Naija one by one. Work hard on your fotography, one day you go become a car owner, may be car daddy. grin

Fotodaddy
FotoD
Cameradaddy
Cardaddy

All for de same person! grin cheesy tongue

Maybe na im make de guy dey always dey rake say "TOO MUCH MONEY".

More money for each title grin shocked grin
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by nkc(m): 8:42am On Jun 06, 2008
Ei my bro, u knw say u be my man now, we dey d same club, club wey dey use JUJU, grin grin grin grin

now back to Vw, Vw is not for everyone, its for d engineers, and i know u r one, d thing with vw is that its highly computerised more than even bmw and benz, so d electrical should be sumtin to learn how to handle, all u need to enjoy ur vw to d end ,is

VW CAR

VW MANUAL

A LAPTOP

A VAGCOM CABLE

A BENTLEY MANUAL

with all dis u will be most happy with yur MOB, i love passat and guess what no matter d amount i acquire, highest i go for
AUDI RS4, SO THAT I CAN BE AT PAR WITH SIENNA lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

now to the ranking, google it, Vman got it right all d way. VW 4 EVER TILL EVER NON EVER wetin i dey yarn sef

VW 4 EVER grin grin grin
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by EI(m): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2008
nkc:

now back to Vw, Vw is not for everyone, its for d engineers, and i know you're one, d thing with vw is that its highly computerised more than even bmw and benz, so d electrical should be sumtin to learn how to handle, all u need to enjoy your vw to d end ,is

A BENTLEY MANUAL

, VW 4 EVER TILL EVER NON EVER wetin i dey yarn sef

VW 4 EVER grin grin grin

VW 4 EVER tongue

But nna, witch wan Bentley manual get to do with dis wan again?
Abi na Bentley dey make de VW wey u and "TOO MUCH MONEY" dey drive angry

PS: But u go explain to us why second hand value for VW no come close at all to either Honda or Toyota. Oya, cool
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by nkc(m): 10:18am On Jun 06, 2008
EI

i am disappointed in you, VW owns the BENTLEY BRAND and Audi, Bugatti, Lamborghini , Scania, SEAT, Škoda

repair manuals showing all d diagrams on your car from a to z, and how to fix it on your own and dismantle your car

and couple it back is called A BENTLEY REPAIR MANUAL.

second hand value ; naija is full off poor people who don't understand German engineering, they r obsessed with Japanese stuff, Chinese and Taiwanese, rubbish. also they are so poor they can't they don't want challenges in life, no one wants to MOD a car, they just want to drive and enjoy blandness as d way forward, well over d years its been found that Japanese car give those kind of people less worry, though they go to mechanics often for simple things, so they decide to buy these cars and it re sells well, there was a time Audi 80 was d way forward, then with time, people thought it was better to go with acura legend etc, but little do they know that cars r meant to be researched well, imagine silly complaints like temperature rising and all, no wahala, imagine a novice going to buy a vr6 without researching to know WHY ITS VR6 not V6, d R means sumtin, but they don't they rush in, and when it bites them they rush out and start talking crap, i tell u VW, BMW, BENZ, is not for everyone its for d technologically advanced minds, that don't have knock sensors tongue, but JAPANESE CARS ARE FOR EVERYONE WHO IS ACTUALLY LAZY IN TERMS OF CAPACITY BUILDING grin grin grin( IN TERMS OF CAR ENGINEERING).

so there u have it, i would have written more, but i will save it for d day i come to wash d MDX tongue tongue tongue

VW 4 EVER
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by nkc(m): 10:40am On Jun 06, 2008
Ei

bro, one more hint on car stuff in naija

u know we all love show, if u remember that on my thread, i was so engrossed in getting wide tyres for my car

now in my former car when i was using wide tyres my bolt joints and etc's around that area, where not lasting so long, i blamed it

on poor materials, but the day i became broke and bot normal tyres meant for d car, d same one dat were supposed to be fake stayed 2yrs and is still on , instead of 3months or less, broda i tot it was luck, bros it was not, on research after discussing with sienna ( THE ONLY CAR GURU, i bow) i went to sites like vwvortex, passatworld, oda car sites( to balance knowledge), i found out that if u change d STOCK REQUIREMENT OF A CAR, BE SURE TO GO ALL D WAY AFTERMARKET ON THINGS AROUND THAT AREA, meaning, if u go wide tyres, u may have to go with an aftermarket shock, that can take d injury and u may go coilovers or better springs, and etc, after all d reading and education, i said NO WAY, NAIJA DOES NOT HAVE EASY ACCESS TO THOSE STUFF, SO AM GONNA STICK WITH STOCK STUFF,thats what i told myself, i tell u , if some people obey what d car manuals says d way it says it, be it honda toyota nissan mazda benz bmw VW 4 EVER they will not have unneccesary problems.

finally eg, vw says change timing belt 105k, some people change at 75k and they have over 250k miles on there car(sienna can attest) if u want links go to d site i said.

some change at 135k, luck carried them over, some dont even near 100k and it snaps, ALWAYS REMEBER THAT A CAR IS A MECHANICAL PART and anything can happen, how muc more u, u can break down today , even if u were okay d day before, grin grin grin grin grin

chei, dis typing will last for a week, i need a fill up grin grin grin grin
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by icemann(m): 10:40am On Jun 06, 2008
freshmoney:

@NKC

It seems like brother be one of Volkswagen seller in Nigeria. Anyway, good marketing technique. I drive VW , so it is the best. The Honda concept looks like their 2007 civic, so its repetition, full of irrelevant designs. It has a good contemporary trends of designs and shape though, but believe it or not Audi r8 will throw it out with half-full flex! Good job NKC. wink smiley

@Freshmoney
Y do u KISS NKC ASS ALL THE TIME? DONT You HAVE UR OWN IDEAS?
IS he paying u?
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by nkc(m): 10:43am On Jun 06, 2008
icemann

my bro, u sound like u dislike me, just because of honda talk we had, haba its a car oh, grin grin grin

just defend honda well, and we will see reasons, don't give us d usual, go ahead and give us d unusual, no one disputes any car maker, but defend it well , is all there is to it,
grin

to be honest( though u will not agree ) if i meet u and u say u have 5m to buy a car and u wanna buy yur honda product, by d time i finish discussing with you, ( if u dont buy what i recommend(vw) then u wont even buy d honda, u will go home and research more to either pump in more honda blood or reconsider) i am a marketer, and such feat has kept me alive for all dis years, so its just pure love i have for vw, then instead of crappy love, i base all my love with facts and figures, its that simple. cool
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by icemann(m): 10:55am On Jun 06, 2008
Tell me some thing i dont know!!
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by icemann(m): 11:01am On Jun 06, 2008
When i was small my mum had a bettle. later my dad bought an audi 100 GLS
so i know how VW they Bleep up
over heating is still a problem they have not paid attention to. I live in the North and i tell u can fry an egg with the sun heat in the after noon. if u are smart u know what it translates to
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by nkc(m): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2008
it translates to when d sun is hot enter yur vw put climatronic on and enjoy period, any one following my posts will know what i said about overheating
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by icemann(m): 11:25am On Jun 06, 2008
Dude i don't dislike u
when u want 2 make a ponit do it with sense don't just copy stuffs u see in other web pages
there is alot of TRASH been written on line  so do your resarch well

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Months Used Clean Honda Legend 4 Sale / 2004 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road Edition - Super Clean / Fairly Used Mazda 323f For Sale(pics included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.