Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter (35770 Views)

Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones / Enugu Top Politician Mobbed For Impregnating Secondary School Girl / Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by Phonon: 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2013
Forgive his inability to spell "wrapping".The educational system caused all this.

[sub][/sub]
Aizebioje:
RAPING YOUR WEED? How exactly does 1 do that
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by supaeagles(m): 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
He (killer) obviously got tired of hearing the love making sounds of not just his mother but sister too, and all with the same man ..... he had to react .... albeit an extremely strong one.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by MAYOWAAK: 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
Conventionally,it takes two to tango but in attempt to rewrite an axiom,the geezer met his waterloo.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by onyeguy: 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
Pray: Choi........ The pepper alone would have done good but the burning is gruesome...... What will he tell God killed him on earth?

him go answer baba God say na from where him follow come this world say na from there him fellow return so nothing bad sha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by MrScript(m): 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
lmaooooo. d idiot deserve d death. but d son gat dance 2 d law
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by nnadychuks(m): 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
But we are all nigerians cry
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by chaloner(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
Aizebioje:
RAPING YOUR WEED? How exactly does 1 do that
u need ur gal to carry u along in dat grin hole. Na hole grin
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by Ogegod87: 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
SAD
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by TeenageMoney(m): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
Wahahah

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by Emaprince: 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
how can a girl have sexual relationship with the same man that is bedding her mom? or how can a mother do that to same guy bedding her daughter? which ever way..women are just proving to be either worthless or too desperate..both of them even got pregnant for him..in 7 or 8 months time,mother and daughter will deliver two babies for the same man.how will they explain that to their unborn kids?,,shame unto you two!!!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by pbling: 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
d man is dead bt d woman sti alive,i c somtin more bita dan death -woman
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by Dandas: 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
The man did not rape or force them,so it is the mother and the sister that the young man suppose to attack or set ablaze.Se.x is either by agreement or by rape(force).So why should this young man set the man ablaze if he did not force or rape them.Since the mother and the daughter did not complain to the son or police that the man raped,rapes,threatens or forces them for se.x,it means the woman and the daughter are enjoying it(agreement),and any grievances from the son should be channeled to his mother and sister.I cannot fight a man because he sleeps with my girlfriend,unless the man in question forces or raped her,but if not,it means my girlfriend has reached such an agreement with him and she likes it before opening her legs for the man.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by MrAboki: 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ema prince: how can a girl have sexual relationship with the same man that is bedding her mom? or how can a mother do that to same guy bedding her daughter? which ever way..women are just proving to be either worthless or too desperate..both of them even got pregnant for him..in 7 or 8 months time,mother and daughter will deliver two babies for the same man.how will they explain that to their unborn kids?,,shame unto you two!!!

Except your father laid you as an egg and sat on you for 9 months before you hatched, the highlighted portion of your post is as good as calling your mother 'USELESS'..

#JustThoughtYouShouldKnow...

5 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by MOORCHMOORE(m): 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
brine: He sets another Man ablaze ?! As long as the deceased did not forcefully strafe his mum and sis,he does not deserve such ruthless judgment.
Talk what you know, u sound like this because its not you. Do u know how it feels as an adult at home, another man in the name of "family friend" come messing ur mom & sis's. Guy even if na 40footer container the guy take crush am, I no go feel sorry foram.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by babydioku(f): 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
brine: He sets another Man ablaze ?! As long as the deceased did not forcefully strafe his mum and sis,he does not deserve such ruthless judgment.

Shut up! Shameless he-goat.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by nerodenero: 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
That is the result when you don't monitor the direction of your joystick. There are some no-go areas and this is one of them.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by Horo(m): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
Revolva: see neither do i support the jungle justice but the bastard deserve the punishment if it were some of us here anoda man impregnate ur mama come add jara for ur sista how u go feel
Hahahahaha
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by nerodenero: 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
How I wish it was your mother and sister that are being laid with. Ode!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by nerodenero: 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
Revolva: see neither do i support the jungle justice but the bastard deserve the punishment if it were some of us here anoda man impregnate ur mama come add jara for ur sista how u go feel
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by Chiigirl: 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
Incredible! Wat a wicked world,but still they are not God 2 judge.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by NNAMNSOUDOIDUN(f): 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
[color=#000099]The widow should be blamed for accepting the tipper driver as her lover. The man did not force her and daughter for game. Is an agreement between both parties. Period.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
You mean he fvkced the mom, went into the next room and fvkced the daughter with the mom's pvssy juice still fresh on his d1ck..........wow, this man died a hero, i mean he died serving his country by being a source of comfort to a widow, he should be given a hero's burial

4 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by gondon(m): 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2013
what a SHAME
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
If na Mr AdeBURUKU do am now,...we will have been hearing something different.
THANK GOD say na MR Ugwoke do am
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by hummerwise(m): 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
This so sad, the writer neva mentioned if the mother and daughter were forcefully impregnated and if not burning a man God created is another jungle justice that beacons....is there no other way of punishing people like this than burning them, remember he who kills by the sword dies by it

simple
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by playcharles(m): 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2013
Chii girl: Incredible! Wat a wicked world,but still they are not God 2 judge.
sharap...the gods dnt need judge dis...imagine someone straffin u mum and sista...for ur papa hauz
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by royben: 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2013
Dey just writa am make d story 4 sweet. Na only d mama d man dey straf. Meanwhile d foolish guy should av punished d mohter first, for being 2loose instead of looking for suya 2 roast. I trust d Nigerian Police na. Dey go don treat I'm Bleep up go far by now.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by touchmeder: 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
just keep on running o boy o, you didnt have to kill your neighbor. your mother and sister have their life and will answer to their creator. As long as they were not sleeping on your head, you ought to mind your business. I believe there are adults and neither was being raped undecided

All i can see as nonsense was the fact he was sleeping with mother and daughter. if it were one of them especially the widow, in my eyes, he was in fact doing a good service to her and the family. I know a Nigerian widower would have married long long long ago before first year anniversary of his late wife sef... undecided
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by olanrewajumi(m): 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
princetunex: Confirm bt ruthless judgement. First to comment sha. Lolz
wat should we then do?
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by Emaprince: 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Except your father laid you as an egg and sat on you for 9 months before you hatched, the highlighted portion of your post is as good as calling your mother 'USELESS'..

#JustThoughtYouShouldKnow...

I believe your mom will do worst than these two shameless women
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by moscobabs(m): 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2013
Nigeria is a Jungle ...so I can't blame the Justice
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by MrAboki: 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ema prince:

I believe your mom will do worst than these two shameless women

Erm..

You must be a kindergarten school drop-out.

I didnt insult you or your poor innocent mother, I just pointed out to you that you have just unknowingly referred to your mother as useless by your post. And now judging by your response to my post, you might actually be right about your mother.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court / Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road / Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.