Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Tonto Dike Is Rude, She Always Drinking & Smoking On Set – Movie Director - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Is Rude, She Always Drinking & Smoking On Set – Movie Director (2051 Views)

See What A Yoruba Movie Director Did To Someone’s Traditional Wedding Photo / Tonto Dike Is Pregnant? / Tonto Dike Is Don Jazzy's Girl-friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Is Rude, She Always Drinking & Smoking On Set – Movie Director by chimerase2: 8:57am On Aug 12, 2013
Nollywood movie director Chima Okoroji recently narrated his first encounter with controversial Nigerian actress Tonto Dikeh who called her colleague Mercy Johnson idiot few weeks ago.

In another blow to the actress, film director Chima Okoroji alleged he engaged in a serious war of words with the actress on a new movie set in Enugu recently over her rudeness.

While filming the movie titled African Pride, Tonto Dikeh allegedly fought with her senior colleagues like Ken Okonkwo, Ngozi Nwosu and many others on the movie set.

She eventually walked out on all of them after she was called to order.

Hear Chima in his own words below;

“While on set, she kept on insulting, fighting and quarreling with everybody. She was very rude and uncouth on set. Whenever I tried to correct her, the producer, Kaycee (Filmark), will intervene and beg me not to confront her. But I got pissed and eventually called her to order when I could no longer take her insults and rudeness. She immediately flared up and started insulting me publicly in the presence of my cast and crew members.

And when some of her senior colleagues tried to intervene, she also tongue lashed them. Tonto walked out on us the moment she was done with her insults and refused to shoot till the next day after many pleadings by the producer. She even threatened to arrest and deal with me for daring to call her to order on set. Another problem I had with Tonto on set was her too much drinking and smoking, which she uses to delay my production. It was so bad that the owners of the house where we were shooting told us to leave because they were tired of inhaling the smoke from her incessant smoking. She needs help and prayer,”

“Tonto messed up my set, insulted me and many stars on set, including Ken Okonkwo, Ngozi Nwosu, Prince Nwafor and others by walking out on my set for a whole day, because I called her to order - Chima Okoroji alleged.

Her attitude problem became obvious when she took to Twitter few weeks ago to insult her colleague Mercy Johnson, calling her all sorts of names for resuming acting months after giving birth.

Mercy Johnson ignored all her insults, a move that gave MJ favour from several movie producers who bombarded her with scripts.

Maturity is indeed a virtue.
Source: http://naijagists.com/tonto-dikeh-is-rude-shes-always-drinking-smoking-on-set-movie-director-chima-okoroji/
Re: Tonto Dike Is Rude, She Always Drinking & Smoking On Set – Movie Director by Salmoneus(m): 9:13am On Aug 12, 2013
I thought TB Josuah 'cured' her, well that's not a good career move she feels she's too big for Nollywood? grin
Re: Tonto Dike Is Rude, She Always Drinking & Smoking On Set – Movie Director by thaoriginator: 9:14am On Aug 12, 2013
SB
Re: Tonto Dike Is Rude, She Always Drinking & Smoking On Set – Movie Director by ayusco85(m): 9:17am On Aug 12, 2013
Tonto again. How that one take concern M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥? Shey she dey share her salary with M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥? If she like she should smoke shisha and all the smoky substances, its her lungs she is destroying not mine.
*pisses on thread and moves walkin on his head in anger*

PS: pls someone that knows Tonto Dicke, should show her this pics below

Re: Tonto Dike Is Rude, She Always Drinking & Smoking On Set – Movie Director by akpodeiroro(m): 9:17am On Aug 12, 2013
she realy need deliverance oo
Re: Tonto Dike Is Rude, She Always Drinking & Smoking On Set – Movie Director by chimerase2: 9:21am On Aug 12, 2013
I dnt knw weda na y she wn commit suicide too much haters, na she cus am sha
Re: Tonto Dike Is Rude, She Always Drinking & Smoking On Set – Movie Director by homesteady(m): 9:25am On Aug 12, 2013
If this thread makes frontpage, she'll just commit the suicide 2day

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Is Rude, She Always Drinking & Smoking On Set – Movie Director by whytangel(f): 11:28am On Aug 12, 2013
Tonto hia...tonto dia....rnt U̶̲̥̅̊ guys tired... undecided
Re: Tonto Dike Is Rude, She Always Drinking & Smoking On Set – Movie Director by Smhart1(f): 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2013
I am so tired of reading posts and thrends about this barking mad

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Is Rude, She Always Drinking & Smoking On Set – Movie Director by slimmygold1(f): 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2013
Tonto dont u tink,living a peace life will b gud for u.
Re: Tonto Dike Is Rude, She Always Drinking & Smoking On Set – Movie Director by nerodenero: 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2013
Smhart1: I am so tired of reading posts and thrends about this barking mad
Re: Tonto Dike Is Rude, She Always Drinking & Smoking On Set – Movie Director by dplomaticVal: 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2013
ayusco85: Tonto again. How that one take concern M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥? Shey she dey share her salary with M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥? If she like she should smoke shisha and all the smoky substances, its her lungs she is destroying not mine.
*pisses on thread and moves walkin on his head in anger*

PS: pls someone that knows Tonto Dicke, should show her this pics below

Horrible pic indeed,l wish evry smoker could see it
Re: Tonto Dike Is Rude, She Always Drinking & Smoking On Set – Movie Director by CharlesRolex(m): 7:22am On Aug 13, 2013
yea Thats my girl Tonto,,U guyz should liv her alone. U guys should go get something doing and stop talking about her all the time.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Loses Another Actor / Stephnora Okere Joins Crusade For Peace In Nigeria / Khloe Kardashian In A Bubblebath With Her Brother-in-law Scott Disick [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.