Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

A Guy Was Deported From Motherland For... Being Too Handsome! - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / A Guy Was Deported From Motherland For... Being Too Handsome! (4040 Views)

( PHOTOS) This Boy Claims He Is The Most Handsome Boy In UNIPORT / Photo Of The Day- [see A Guy Wants To Kill Our President!] Lol. / Who Is The Most Handsome Boy In The Hiphop Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Was Deported From Motherland For... Being Too Handsome! by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 12, 2013
Omar Borkan Al Gala is an actor, model and poet, was
deported from Saudi Arabia recently because of “too
handsome”. Saudi Arabia was one of the three men deported
from Saudi Arabia when they were attending the Jenadrivah
Heritage & Culture Festival in Riyadh, Saudi capital, then
religious police entered forcibly removed them, for being “too
handsome” Police said these three men would be too much of
a temptation to women at the festival..
Omar Borkan Al Gala’s place has the most strict and
conservative legal codes where girls and women not allowed
to communicate with males besides family members. Women
can’t get the driving licenses by traffic officials because of
clerics’ opposition to it. Most women had to stay at home after
their marriage and needs their husband’s accompany
whenever going around.
Omar Borkan Al Gala deported from Saudi Arabia didn’t
reduce the attention but gathered more fans for him in
facebook and you can see how many girls love him!
“Would enjoy seeing, or better, hearing your poetry.
Preferably in person,” – his fan
“They can deport you right to California!” wrote another.
“Last night I looked up into the stars and matched each
one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great untill I
ran out of stars.” – Omar Borkan Al Gala wrote.

Re: A Guy Was Deported From Motherland For... Being Too Handsome! by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 12, 2013

Re: A Guy Was Deported From Motherland For... Being Too Handsome! by abuliveyoung(m): 9:58am On Aug 12, 2013
Stale news!!!
Re: A Guy Was Deported From Motherland For... Being Too Handsome! by Ab025(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
He wasn't deported frm his motherland o, that's not his country o, and he was deported based on other reasons bt the media got it all wrong and went ahead to make this young man a celebrity...

If u want to talk about handsome in the arabian countries, I can stake my money in it that this guy will not even make the first 100 hundred most handsome arabians.

He is a young photographer and artist and the real reasons he was deported according to the police was because of some behaviours he exhibited during the traditional ceremony he attended at saudi.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Was Deported From Motherland For... Being Too Handsome! by Rawpidgin(m): 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
we don discuss this thread many months ago na
Re: A Guy Was Deported From Motherland For... Being Too Handsome! by Hernadez99: 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
Rawpidgin: we don discuss this thread many months ago na
I jus Taya for Martha oo
Re: A Guy Was Deported From Motherland For... Being Too Handsome! by kaynel(m): 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
Dat mean i get there i wil be deported 4 d same case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Was Deported From Motherland For... Being Too Handsome! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
kaynel: Dat mean i get there i wil be deported 4 d same case

i pray ooo..

(1) (Reply)

101 Most Beautiful People In Sports. / How Can I Get Nollywood Audition Notice In Asaba ,enugu And Abakaliki / Kourtney Kardashian Gives Birth 2 Baby,pulls Baby Out With Hand (mature Content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.