Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,056 members, 7,852,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

Help This Nigerians Win! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help This Nigerians Win! (423 Views)

As A Lecturer Would You Help This Student? / Instead Of Social Media Bill, Can We Just Have This? Nigerians Demand / Please Help This Man Out (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help This Nigerians Win! by DeevaB: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2013
Hey, nairalanders, am also a JCIN Nigeria member. I want you to do me/Nigeria/nominees a favour;
JCI Ten Outstanding Young Persons of the World Award Judges have selected 3 Nigerians in the Final20, with 10 to win.

The Judges would love to see how popular their ideas, impact & achievements are so we are to Read & LIKE the profiles of our nominees of choice.
The competition is a global program of JCI (Junior Chamber International), a global network of young active citizens with over 200,000 members in more than 100 national organizations of JCI.
"The TOYP program serves to recognize those individuals in our country who excel in their chosen fields, endeavours and commitment to their communities. In the 30years history, Nigeria has only won twice, with Ray Ekpu (1988) and Dr. Modupe Osho (1996). The 17 year wait for another international honoree seem to be over with 3 nominees in the final 20, with 10 to join the prestigious list of past honorees like JF Kennedy, Elvis Presley, Henry Ford (USA), Jackie Chan (Hong Kong), Kanu Nwankwo(Nigeria)etc.

Our Nigerian Nominees are
Tolulope Sangosanya (LOTS)
Adeyemi Adesokan (Pathogenica)
Dr Ola Orekunrin (Flying Doctors)

I trust you have voted for them already, YET now I need your network of friends. Voting ends August 19th (10days to go) and we are STILL BEHIND other countries

France 1800 likes.
Zimbabwe 900ish
Japan 700ish
Malaysia, Mauritius & Argentina 600ish
Tiny Botswana 500ish
But the 3 Nigerians have 335, 375 and 345.

I need you to visit www.jci.cc/toypvote and LIKE the Profiles of ALL 3 Nigerians. They are representing us in a positive way. Let's show the world the power of our 140m+ population.
Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Badagry Mob Victim Ifechukwudi Nwanipor Laid To Rest / What Do U People Call Stool In Your Dialect? / E-book On How To Get A Foreign Buyers For Your Product Without Leaving Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.