Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Is Jesus Truly God ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Truly God ? (484 Views)

Is Jesus Really God? / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / The Generation Of The Continents(truly God Created All Mankind) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jesus Truly God ? by mko2005: 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
Jesus' claim to be divine was as upsetting to the Jews as it is to many people today:

"Again the Jews picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus said to them, ‘I have shown you many great miracles from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?’ ‘We are not stoning you for any of these’, replied the Jews, ‘but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God’."

—John 10:31-33

God help us
Re: Is Jesus Truly God ? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
"Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? " - John 10:36b

- Jesus

smiley
Re: Is Jesus Truly God ? by mko2005: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
frosbel: "Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? " - John 10:36b

- Jesus

smiley
So even you frosbel believe that Jesus is God's son !

God help us
Re: Is Jesus Truly God ? by mko2005: 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2013
frosbel: "Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? " - John 10:36b

- Jesus

smiley
Please frosbel,see below reason Jesus wanted to be linched;
''but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God’." -John 10:33 And not becos HE claimed to be God's son ! See John 10:30 Where He said HE and the father are inseparable !''I and My Father are one ''

God help us

(1) (Reply)

Your Plans Vs Jesus' Plans / AD INFINITUM : Eden Supernatural Calender In Comparison With Earth System Of Co / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional Friday, September 13th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.