Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Jocelyn Dumas Falls On-Stage With Denrele's Boots - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Jocelyn Dumas Falls On-Stage With Denrele's Boots (30203 Views)

Man Proposed To Girlfriend On Stage During Laffmattazz (pictures) / Robt Ekpo, Sagas, Denrele Edun, Ella Samba And More For Most Beautiful Face In N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jocelyn Dumas Falls On-Stage With Denrele's Boots by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2013

Joselyn U again! Y U Keep Doing Dis? Joselyn! Joselyn! Y U Be Village Damsel That Don't Know how To Wear High Hill?
Shey U Wan Form Cinderella!
Re: Jocelyn Dumas Falls On-Stage With Denrele's Boots by ohye(f): 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
Eyaa!
Re: Jocelyn Dumas Falls On-Stage With Denrele's Boots by IAMBREEZY: 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
this gat me so crazy
Re: Jocelyn Dumas Falls On-Stage With Denrele's Boots by Kponkwem(m): 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2013
Oversized wahala..lmao
Re: Jocelyn Dumas Falls On-Stage With Denrele's Boots by nnocorruption: 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2013
funny
Re: Jocelyn Dumas Falls On-Stage With Denrele's Boots by Ayorh4you(m): 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
film trick
Re: Jocelyn Dumas Falls On-Stage With Denrele's Boots by Blessmira: 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
Dat reminds me of 1 Izaga masqurade from Okija. cheesy
Re: Jocelyn Dumas Falls On-Stage With Denrele's Boots by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
ebamma: .
Ha ha ha ha! See this Thief!!
Re: Jocelyn Dumas Falls On-Stage With Denrele's Boots by Arosa(m): 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
Guys, whenever this girl (Jocelyn)comes to the uk, alert me so I can show her my "toolz". grin grin grin
Re: Jocelyn Dumas Falls On-Stage With Denrele's Boots by Kslib(m): 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
No be joselyn be that woman wey get big hips.. Those hips of her's fit lap Nigeria to the promise land!!

1 Like

Re: Jocelyn Dumas Falls On-Stage With Denrele's Boots by badmeat(m): 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
I hate gayssad
Re: Jocelyn Dumas Falls On-Stage With Denrele's Boots by Ozone4eva: 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
Biko na skirt Denrenle de wear so?
Re: Jocelyn Dumas Falls On-Stage With Denrele's Boots by fangzy(m): 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
[/color][color=#000099][b][/b][b][/b]Poeple alwas do what they though is best for them an they neglect an forget the consequence, there after.
Re: Jocelyn Dumas Falls On-Stage With Denrele's Boots by samuelezekiel(m): 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2013
o boy see dat last pix, d guy jus dey use brain rock d girl as she done rock him she. Na stil help h dey help her?
Re: Jocelyn Dumas Falls On-Stage With Denrele's Boots by Youngtekkey(m): 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2013
rubbish what's special in this that it makes front page said wetin
Re: Jocelyn Dumas Falls On-Stage With Denrele's Boots by Mrevildoer(m): 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2013
awesomep: [img]http://1.bp..com/-yw_ySyyoXkY/UgjxQSDMtCI/AAAAAAAB7Jk/fYeqpkHIQYw/s1600/joselyn-dumas-falls-2.jpg[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-SAZjbiPyHgU/UgjxQmdsxfI/AAAAAAAB7Jg/BT89VAmeUj0/s1600/joselyn-dumas-falls-3.jpg[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-jeJtUQ7ekFo/UgjxQnEAODI/AAAAAAAB7Jo/agVGTsKPfBg/s1600/joselyn-dumas-falls-4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-V3AxgUcOacg/UgjxTK80jBI/AAAAAAAB7J4/AQSnMFwi1hU/s1600/joselyn-dumas-falls-5.jpg[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-vwkgnW6BIow/UgjxUdCDFFI/AAAAAAAB7KA/LWw1BUDLP0k/s1600/joselyn-dumas-falls-6.jpg[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-jzvty4bTkdA/UgjxUZpsUhI/AAAAAAAB7KE/Nb4zcn2kQQU/s1600/joselyn-dumas-falls-8.jpg[/img]
Dear Jocelyn and everyone else, only Denrele can rock those boots. Only Denrele! The Ghanaian TV personality joined Denrele on stage during the launch of Channel O ONews Live in Ghana last night and for some reason felt confident she could dance in Denrele's very high boots. She took off her Louboutins and put on Denrele's boots...and well, you can see what happened next in photos.
Source: Naijacrib
nah madness that guy is kinda..............................
Re: Jocelyn Dumas Falls On-Stage With Denrele's Boots by milad4love(m): 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2013
How i go take see Iyana Ipaja bus this night..........
Re: Jocelyn Dumas Falls On-Stage With Denrele's Boots by Memphis357(m): 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
executinal: Derenle just take idea they romance that sweet chick wink
Na prick Derenle like....... He nor like woman yansh
Re: Jocelyn Dumas Falls On-Stage With Denrele's Boots by Slowvenom(m): 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
Abi Oh!!! dem jst de post anitin were dem c.
Re: Jocelyn Dumas Falls On-Stage With Denrele's Boots by Jccy(f): 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
Over sabi mk crafish bend
Re: Jocelyn Dumas Falls On-Stage With Denrele's Boots by Slowvenom(m): 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
Dem de mk dia moni, mk una cnsnt38t
Re: Jocelyn Dumas Falls On-Stage With Denrele's Boots by NaLaugh: 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
Don't be alarmed, there was sufficient cushioning courtesy daBOOTY!!
Re: Jocelyn Dumas Falls On-Stage With Denrele's Boots by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
LesbianBoy: Chei! So she landed her big booty on the floor! Eyaaaa.....sorry joselyn dumas grin grin grin grin Btw I can imagine if it was Nicki Minaj falling like that, what you will hear is GBOAAAAAAAAA her silicon don bust! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Jocelyn Dumas Falls On-Stage With Denrele's Boots by Crixina(f): 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2013
Where the hell does this guy gets this kind of shoes anyway,abi na specially made for Denrele
Re: Jocelyn Dumas Falls On-Stage With Denrele's Boots by Kennito90(m): 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2013
I said it,"that 1 day i will be 1st 2 comment" n e don hapen. All my hater's were there carry my prblm 4 head lyk gala, hw market?smiley
Re: Jocelyn Dumas Falls On-Stage With Denrele's Boots by crackhaus: 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
Oh noooo, why must Denrele be allowed to rock my own Jocelyn nau. What's the meaning of this nonsense...
Re: Jocelyn Dumas Falls On-Stage With Denrele's Boots by Lukency50: 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2013
na her own azonto
Re: Jocelyn Dumas Falls On-Stage With Denrele's Boots by OgaTheTop2: 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2013
LesbianBoy: Chei! So she landed her big booty on the floor! Eyaaaa.....sorry joselyn dumas grin grin grin grin Btw I can imagine if it was Nicki Minaj falling like that, what you will hear is GBOAAAAAAAAA her silicon don bust! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jilted Wife Storms Ex-husband’s Wedding With Their Kids In Kenya (Photos, Video) / Two Twitter Users Claim Ownership Of A Graveside Photo / Lovely Pictures From My Younger Brother's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.