Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Operation Save Dillish #BBA - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Operation Save Dillish #BBA (1321 Views)

BBA Dillish Reveals The First Time She Did It With A Man / Dillish Wins BBA The Chase / Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation Save Dillish #BBA by Sweetlemon(f): 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hello BBA watchers!

This seems crazy but I have never loved any house mate (apart from Kevin) this much. I love Melvin too. Please Dillish is up again for possible evictions this week and this is her last chance to make it to the finals next week. She's up with Angelo and Bimp and the sad thing is that two people are likely leaving this week.
Please plsssssssssssssssss plssssssssssss plsssssssssss vote Dillish, the girl is fun loving, easy going and a loyal friend who never nominated Melvin or Beverly despite Beverly nominating her twice.
If Beverly can get to finals then why not her?
Please vote Dillish! Thank you!
Ps: biko, BBA haters, this thread is not for you, I'm not talking to you guys, just BBA lovers. E se gan.
#operationvotedillishactivated

2 Likes

Re: Operation Save Dillish #BBA by Godpickin: 8:01am On Aug 13, 2013
I felt so bad wen her name came up..d question is r we sure it's two pple or one person leaving on Sunday? D girls heart is smetin else.. i'll keep voting her, wish beverly was like her. All d best in our voting.

Dillishi all d very best.

1 Like

Re: Operation Save Dillish #BBA by Sweetlemon(f): 9:20am On Aug 13, 2013
God pickin: I felt so bad wen her name came up..d question is r we sure it's two pple or one person leaving on Sunday? D girls heart is smetin else.. i'll keep voting her, wish beverly was like her. All d best in our voting.

I feel terrible my dear.
I believe two will go out this week cos there are still 7 in there and next week is the final week.
let's just do all we can for her. She deserves it!
Please don't just vote on the website alone, also vote through SMS. Send VOTE DILLISH to 34350 if you are in Nigeria.
Thanks all!
Re: Operation Save Dillish #BBA by skales(m): 9:38am On Aug 13, 2013
Wetin concern me undecided
Re: Operation Save Dillish #BBA by slimdiggi: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2013
I will vote for her most def! Wish she was the nigerian representative!

1 Like

Re: Operation Save Dillish #BBA by KaceeDcontrol(m): 9:42am On Aug 13, 2013
I've never voted since the show started and i'm not going to vote this time around. Yet, i really do hope Dellish isn't evicted, she's so beautiful and adorable; and she appears pretty decent and easy-going too.
Re: Operation Save Dillish #BBA by Sweetlemon(f): 9:50am On Aug 13, 2013
KaceeDcontrol: I've never voted since the show started and i'm not going to vote this time around. Yet, i really do hope Dellish isn't evicted, she's so beautiful and adorable; and she appears pretty decent and easy-going too.

If you do not vote how will she survive? cry Do you know that your own vote might be all she needs to be saved? pls just try, do it for her. I don't vote too, I only vote when she or Melvin is up.
Re: Operation Save Dillish #BBA by Sweetlemon(f): 9:51am On Aug 13, 2013
slimdiggi: I will vote for her most def! Wish she was the nigerian representative!
I'm telling you!
Re: Operation Save Dillish #BBA by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 13, 2013
Yes O, Dillish must be saved cheesy

1 Like

Re: Operation Save Dillish #BBA by Sweetlemon(f): 9:52am On Aug 13, 2013
CFCfan: Yes O, Dillish must be saved cheesy

Thanks dear! kiss
Re: Operation Save Dillish #BBA by slimdiggi: 9:53am On Aug 13, 2013
skales: Wetin concern me undecided
Shoo!
Re: Operation Save Dillish #BBA by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 13, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Thanks dear! kiss
You're welcome wink
Re: Operation Save Dillish #BBA by Kslib(m): 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sweetlemon:

I feel terrible my dear.
I believe two will go out this week cos there are still 7 in there and next week is the final week.
let's just do all we can for her. She deserves it!
Please don't just vote on the website alone, also vote through SMS. Send VOTE DILLISH to 34350 if you are in Nigeria.
Thanks all!
Is the sms free of charge abi na money?
Re: Operation Save Dillish #BBA by Kslib(m): 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
God pickin: I felt so bad wen her name came up.. d question is r we sure it's two pple or one person leaving on Sunday? D girls heart is smetin else.. i'll keep voting her, wish beverly was like her. All d best in our voting.

Dillish na real God pickin...
Maybe God is calling her to come back to Namibaia and lead his people!!
Trust me,dillish will answer that call on sunday,afterall if God calls you,you have to answer..
Shey you remember wetin happen to jonah...

1 Like

Re: Operation Save Dillish #BBA by Afam4eva(m): 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
@Sweetmelon
But Dillish is not fair complexioned grin
Re: Operation Save Dillish #BBA by Amaechi5(m): 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
Kslib:
Is the sms free of charge abi na money?
Kslib na here u dey and u wan vote dillish? Hmmmmmmmm in BIGGIE VOICE
Re: Operation Save Dillish #BBA by demelza: 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
The way OP was bashed left, right and center on the official BBA thread ehn.... Those guys are mean grin.
OP take heart, when Dillish come home on sunday, you can forward your campaign efforts to her. Maybe she will compensate you for those punches.
Re: Operation Save Dillish #BBA by Sweetlemon(f): 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
demelza: The way OP was bashed left, right and center on the official BBA thread ehn.... Those guys are mean grin.
OP take heart, when Dillish come home on sunday, you can forward your campaign efforts to her. Maybe she will compensate you for those punches.
LOL!
The people there are the same romance section crew. I left there cos I have out grown a lot of things. I would have stayed and said more to make them look foolish for criticizing Dillish when Bev is nothing to be particularly proud of (for example, come to my office and mention Beverly Osu)
I strongly believe that Dillish will survive. I'm just waiting till then before I go back to laugh in their faces.
But for now, opereation vote Dillish is in full force!
Re: Operation Save Dillish #BBA by Kslib(m): 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
Amaechi5: Kslib na here u dey and u wan vote dillish? Hmmmmmmmm in BIGGIE VOICE
Hmmmmn..
Re: Operation Save Dillish #BBA by demelza: 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sweetlemon:
LOL!
The people there are the same romance section crew. I left there cos I have out grown a lot of things. I would have stayed and said more to make them look foolish for criticizing Dillish when Bev is nothing to be particularly proud of (for example, come to my office and mention Beverly Osu)
I strongly believe that Dillish will survive. I'm just waiting till then before I go back to laugh in their faces.
But for now, opereation vote Dillish is in full force!
Whether or not Bev is nothing to be proud of, she is still our own and we will support her first before anybody from another country.
Monkey no fine.........
Re: Operation Save Dillish #BBA by Sweetlemon(f): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
demelza:
Whether or not Bev is nothing to be proud of, she is still our own and we will support her first before anybody from another country.
Monkey no fine.........

Him mama go still like am, but e no mean say make she dey follow talk say another woman pikin no fine. That one na hypocricy of the highest order!
Re: Operation Save Dillish #BBA by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
@Sweetlemon: it's like some romancelanders are on a mission to attack u anywhere on this site.
Kpele o
Re: Operation Save Dillish #BBA by dorggito1(m): 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
I will definitely vote for her like her so much.dellish all d way.......
Re: Operation Save Dillish #BBA by Sweetlemon(f): 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
CFCfan: @Sweetlemon: it's like some romancelanders are on a mission to attack u anywhere on this site.
Kpele o

Lol! It doesn't bother me anymor dear, cos I have a fab life out of NL. When I come here, it is to relax, learn or hear the latest gist/news in town or add my quota to national development (I love politics!)
Iv out grown all this Nl politics, whenever the things gets to nasty here, I switch to my real life or just ignore. So don't worry about me, they are just some school kids who miss lectures and forfeit class assignments to look for fun away from their boring lives cos the truth is that if you have a good off-line life, you won't need to spend so much time on-line or go as far as forming cliques to attack your supposed "threats" unless you making money out of it.
Chikena!
Re: Operation Save Dillish #BBA by dorggito1(m): 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
Will definitely vote for her
Re: Operation Save Dillish #BBA by Sweetlemon(f): 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
dorggito1: Will definitely vote for her
U be beta pikin
Re: Operation Save Dillish #BBA by jmaine: 1:05am On Aug 14, 2013
Fake Dillish will be gone by Sunday . .Amen . . . .

1 Like

Re: Operation Save Dillish #BBA by Sweetlemon(f): 9:09am On Aug 14, 2013
Hello TeamDillishious!

If you are beautiful, sexy, and savvy,
If you are a loyal friend who will never backstab yourfriends even when they do,
If you are fun loving,
If you have a good sense of humour,
Then join the TeamDillishious and vote!
Don't give up until the voting lines are closed!

Happy voting #Teamfabulous!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Download Movies On Line Without Having To Register / Top 30 Movies That You MUST Watch In 2017 / Justice League Is A Flop On Boxoffice, It Couldnt Reach 1 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.