Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Scientists Design Laser Test That Tells You When You Will Die - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Scientists Design Laser Test That Tells You When You Will Die (739 Views)

Scientists Design Laser That Predict “when You Will Die” / Scientists Design Laser That Predict “when You Will Die” / Scientists Discover ‘god’s Bathtub’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scientists Design Laser Test That Tells You When You Will Die by omobarBlog(m): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
Scientists Have Designed A Laser Test That Tells You When You Will Die. I do not know about you but I will not get tested even if they brought it to my house. And that is why we must live each day like there is no tomorrow and enjoy every moment we are gifted.

Want To Know When You Will Die?
source:http://omobar..com/2013/08/scientists-design-laser-test-that-tells.html

Re: Scientists Design Laser Test That Tells You When You Will Die by Pretyangel25(f): 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
Very funny. Please come an test me o so I can start preparing lol
Re: Scientists Design Laser Test That Tells You When You Will Die by omobarBlog(m): 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
abi oh
Re: Scientists Design Laser Test That Tells You When You Will Die by Hernadez99: 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
Msarewole

(1) (Reply)

Join Real Media Ent. The Fastest Growing Dating Site Online For Free / Neato-c Say I Do Today / Birdman Discusses Bow Wow’snew Role As Host Of 106& Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.