Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (1598 Views)

Enter Here To Get Airtel 2gb For N500..5gb For 1000..NOT AVAILABLE AGAIN / Get Airtel 5gb For Just N2000, 1gb For N500, 2gb For N1000 Etc / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ewizard1: 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
Yeah, azzin why?
I can see peeps are eager to pay DroidVPN for Premium account to make dem Browse unlimitedly.
Ok, I'm getting you. Dont rush, I was about doing that too. Before I got another alternative.

Yes. OPENVPN, I read some pple said its no more working. Stop the Jonez. Its Blazing.

It costs like N1500 go get DroidVPN Premium, but wih N500, you can get the same result with OpenVPN.Yes, emi ni mo sobe! Beeni, is me dat talk it.

Just dat, as DroidVPN would allow you a free daily cap of 100mb
Open doesnt have dat. Maybe just a day test for you to know it works. Then you can make up your mind if you wanna buy.

Wait first nah, never bring money come outside, no be me dey sell am. But ayam a User, and i think I should share. So you guys should just check on dis mail Nickyjeff4u@gmail.com Thats the dude selling it. It works.
And peeps who needs working VPN for pc. Believe me. Sandwichvpn is the way, you might have heard of it. Yeah, it works Like Weeereeee!!! Azinn tooo Maaad gan. Check it out.
Should you need how to set it up. Lets use the comment box, I no dey like make my mail dey shout everytime.
And for peeps who wants to tether vpn connection via wifi. Theres a means. Check out my post on that. Yeah!
Re: . by psalmdave(m): 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
pls help me with hw To pay for prenium acct or hw to use dis droid vpn..thank u
Re: . by ewizard1: 12:02am On Aug 13, 2013
psalmdave: pls help me with hw To pay for prenium acct or hw to use dis droid vpn..thank u

DroidVPN. Download from Playstore, mind you, if youe device is running less the 4.0, you need root to use the app. If 4.0 or later, ride on without root.
After download, open the app, allow root permission if prompted, when the ui opens, locate the setting on
the right upper corner, open it and set ur connection protocol to UDP, look at the 3rd or 4th setting on that list that says UDP port, put 500 there. Go back. Make sure ur nlaxkbblackberry.net apn is set and click connect. Good to go.

For premium account, u can pay using either Paypal or Perfect Money Account if you have, if you dont, I think there are couple of guys dat can help u pay... just search in technology section. You'll see the threads.

Goodluck sir.
Re: . by psalmdave(m): 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
ewizard1:

DroidVPN. Download from Playstore, mind you, if youe device is running less the 4.0, you need root to use the app. If 4.0 or later, ride on without root.
After download, open the app, allow root permission if prompted, when the ui opens, locate the setting on
the right upper corner, open it and set ur connection protocol to UDP, look at the 3rd or 4th setting on that list that says UDP port, put 500 there. Go back. Make sure ur nlaxkbblackberry.net apn is set and click connect. Good to go.

For premium account, u can pay using either Paypal or Perfect Money Account if you have, if you dont, I think there are couple of guys dat can help u pay... just search in technology section. You'll see the threads.

Goodluck sir.
thanks
Re: . by pat077: 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2013
giv us details on hw 2 use d openvpn. Does it work on all network?
Re: . by psalmdave(m): 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
pat077: giv us details on hw 2 use d openvpn. Does it work on all network?
exactly i wud rili appreciate it @ op...nd also help me in findin dat paypal or perfect moni account topic cos all i see on dat tecnology topic is sellin of products,sori for disturbin u and tanks for ur co-operation
Re: . by ewizard1: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
For now, Openvpn works on mtn only. It cost just 500naira monthly for u to use it with bis. You dont need paypal or perfect money account for it.

Its droidvpn you need Paypal or PM for. You can contact this number 08033871515 to help u on Droidvpn premium.
Re: . by psalmdave(m): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
ewizard1: For now, Openvpn works on mtn only. It cost just 500naira monthly for u to use it with bis. You dont need paypal or perfect money account for it.

Its droidvpn you need Paypal or PM for. You can contact this number 08033871515 to help u on Droidvpn premium.
thanks...jes tutor me on hw to use d open vpn for nw b4 i open d paypal acct
Re: . by ewizard1: 10:06am On Aug 16, 2013
psalmdave: thanks...jes tutor me on hw to use d open vpn for nw b4 i open d paypal acct

You dont need paypal for open vpn... you just need a username and password which would be given to u when u pay the seller of the server profile.

Go here www.nairaland.com/1392437/onevpn-mtn-bis-pc-android and contact that Nickyjeff guy. He sells OpenVPN

(1) (Reply)

DSTV DRIFTA For Android For Sale... / Just Arrive!!Used Q5 For 20k Only.(ALL SOLD) / Brand New Huawei 4G Lte Wireless(N14,500),PROMO!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.