Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Banks And Their Outrageous Charges - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banks And Their Outrageous Charges (776 Views)

List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Android, iOS & BB Apps / Banks And Blood Money. / CBN Reintroduces N65 Charges On Cash Withdrawals On ‘other Banks’ Atms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banks And Their Outrageous Charges by Flowers: 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2008
I went to get a bankers confirmation and was told it will cost 2,500 and mandate for dividend payment to bank 1,000. Is this not too much?
Re: Banks And Their Outrageous Charges by SeanT21(f): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2008
OMG. One Saturday morning, me and my friends where at the bank. One lady was mad that they charge her $50 because her check bounce. She started screaming at the teller. The funny thing is the teller didn't give a damn. she just stood there until the lady got told to leave.

The shit was so funny. 2 days later while eating at applebees we couldn't stop laughing.

Flowers:

I went to get a bankers confirmation and was told it will cost 2,500 and mandate for dividend payment to bank 1,000. Is this not too much?

it depends on what account you are asking for. the regular is the cheapest .try bank of America.
Re: Banks And Their Outrageous Charges by naijadiva2(f): 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2008
my bank suntrust charged me $35 because i had bought some shoes like 2 months ago that had backordered so i had to wait. i had a store credit with the company so my balance was .99. so just recently they sent me shoes and took their their .99 from my account directly. i guess because i was already at negative, the stupid bank decided to take their crapy fee of $35 leaving me more at negative. i was pissed just because of .99.
Re: Banks And Their Outrageous Charges by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2008
@ Diva: Your shoes turned out to be pretty expensive then!
Re: Banks And Their Outrageous Charges by naijadiva2(f): 11:59pm On Jun 04, 2008
Siena:

@ Diva: Your shoes turned out to be pretty expensive then!

i know right. i was mad.

(1) (Reply)

Gureilla Marketers' Heaven / Who Is Sovereign Trust Registrar / At Last Nigerians Can Now Open And Verify Paypal Account(100% Reliable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.