Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

At Last Afrocandy Releases Her Explicit Content Film In Naija - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / At Last Afrocandy Releases Her Explicit Content Film In Naija (1494 Views)

Nudity Again As Afrocandy Joins The Train Of Celebs Going N*ked / Nollywood Actress, Afrocandy Now Making Blue Films As Nollywood Movies [VIDEO ] / Jayz N Beyonce Attend Traditional Wedding In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At Last Afrocandy Releases Her Explicit Content Film In Naija by kmanning: 11:21am On Aug 13, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-cf3S5kgnxcA/Ugm9YLFDK9I/AAAAAAAAr-E/A07suQW1nws/s400/Afro+Candy+movie+1.jpg[/img]The much talked about and highly criticized 'adult-movie' produced by Afro Candy, with very explicit scenes has finally hit the Naija movie market, where such movies sell like hot cake. Titled Destructive Instinct, the movie sure has all the elements of "destruction" if you allow yourself to be carried away.

But AfroCandy has hit hard again. See her latest outburst below:

"At last, I have won the Battle ! [size=14pt]DESTRUCTIVE INSTINCT[/size] FINALLY OUT AFTER ALL THEY DID
TO STOP ME God has shown them he is the only one that holds my Destiny, My All and All, the King of the Universe, the I am that I am, The Unchangeable Changer, Ancient of days, King of Kings and The Lord or Lords! Yes Sir! Thank you Three Persons in One God! They proposed for me but My Creator disposed.

"So how do you all like me now? Thanks to all my Fans that made their orders and had the patience to wait, you are all wonderful. You can now receive your DVDs and Shame on all them people that wagged their dirty stinky mouths to say my movie will never see the light of the day….ha ha ha! I bet ya’all gonna go drink Rat Poison now and die…

"FYI, you ain’t seen NOTHING yet! DVDs will be Available in Stores now! Go Grab your Copies ASAP!
I guess some Nigerians will rush to buy the movie but does that make what she's doing right?
[size=14pt]>>Get More HOT Gist HERE<<[/size]
Re: At Last Afrocandy Releases Her Explicit Content Film In Naija by teoo: 11:48am On Aug 13, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: At Last Afrocandy Releases Her Explicit Content Film In Naija by Ajibam: 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2013
kmanning: [img]http://3.bp..com/-cf3S5kgnxcA/Ugm9YLFDK9I/AAAAAAAAr-E/A07suQW1nws/s400/Afro+Candy+movie+1.jpg[/img]
God has shown them he is the only one that holds my Destiny, My All and All, the King of the Universe, the I am that I am, The Unchangeable Changer, Ancient of days, King of Kings and The Lord or Lords! Yes Sir! Thank you Three Persons in One God! They proposed for me but My Creator disposed.

[/size][/url]

See dis gurl ooo.....chai...she no fear God...giving praise on a nonsensical hypocritical malignant video....what's dis world Turning too?

(1) (Reply)

Singer, Faze Searches For Honour In New Movie / Crying..pls Dnt Open Dis Tread Or Else U Miqht End Up Cryinq Too / Check Out 'the Simpsons' Lego Set (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.