Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc (22981 Views)

This Beauty Died 2 Days After Saying Happy New Year! / A Tribute To Osayi Omoigui / Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by UnimkeAk(m): 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
RIP man !
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by dominique(f): 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
May God comfort the loved ones he left behind. RIP evans sad

val_dubem:

You see ur life! Read the whole write-up, you say NO!! Now you re asking me what killed him.

Anyways, he died in an Auto crash which means Accident.
#ode undecided

That was absolutely unecessary
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by pappythinko(m): 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
A sad news that finds its way to leave one in utter sobriety.. From time immemorial, death has never been a respecter of any man. Feels as though the deceased is xo close a friend to me but who am I not to feel the irrepairable demise of a young man whose life was snatched away by death when it had barely begun.. May God grant his family n loved ones the fortitude to bear the irrepairable loss. R.I.P bruh. atleast I wl reduce ma distress on lack of job when i could type n comment on ds forum.Again, R.I.P

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by soludokay(m): 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
what a life! we live in ds world and not sure of the next couple of seconds. So touching. May God fortify and strengthen u enof to be able to cope with the grief u are passing thru bros.

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by emedy(m): 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
My heart bleeds why death has so much power! Rest in Peace bro...I pray for grace for the bereaved to bear their loss. This is the more reason we should all cling to Jesus. H's the only hope for a life wifout much planinq but excitinq. #cryinq...RIP agaiÑ.
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by Rejoice5000(f): 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
R .i. p
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by Rejoice5000(f): 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
R .i. p may God give ur family the strength to bear this great loss.
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by tonyot(m): 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
RIP bro...what an untimely death!
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by bismarck: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
na the head of anti- Amaechi lawmakers be dat ??
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by psalmdave(m): 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
Pain: Cause of Death?
This guy is certainly like me...enter nairaland.com,view topic,read d 1st paragraph nd jump to comment...only goes back wen dumb founded
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by deeptesting(m): 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
RIP to the deceased and May the family find comfort in the good life he lived.
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by Idongesit619(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2013
Is a pity!RIP bro!
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by scientology(m): 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
i hope and pray he was born again
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by Mexyz(m): 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
R.i.p Anyi,may God gve ur family d heart to bear d loss.
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
Cried for a friend today who past away last week in an auto crash a young lady after all the years of schooling,nysc,got a job. Was on her way for her marriage intro but never saw the end.
Now here is a young man who laboured all the years for a better future gone just like that.
Oh death where is thy sting! oh grave where is thy victory!
RIP young man RIP.
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by snowytee(m): 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
Tribute properly written.Evans was always a friendly soul even while in school.We graduated together from unical and I can tell you he was a very lively and friendly dude.We miss him sorely.R.I.P brova

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by Onyenna(m): 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
Pain: Cause of Death?

Auto Crash....
.... Rip Evans...
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by datubo(m): 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
rip evans, nacossite wil never forget u, malabite and malabress wil forever remenber u, the entire unical wil miss u.
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by GENTLETEE(m): 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
Quite Shocking! Such a cute guy. RIP handsome.
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by rezzy: 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
I didnt read the tribute because i knw what it means to lose a love one, RIP
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by Praise5: 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
RIP BRO!!! TAKE HEART ICEBERG, GOD KNOWS THE BEST.

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by yokiti: 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
Rest in peace! May God comfort those he left behind.
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by ugfunky(f): 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
The last I saw him........ we boarded d same flight back from calabar to d abuja.... RIP....RETURN IF POSSIBLE

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by Godson201333(m): 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace!
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by Dabrain20(m): 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
R.I.P Evans Ayi............ And sowwi for ur loss bro

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by donem: 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hard to believe you are gone, what a big lose. (R.I.P)

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by touchmeder: 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
RIP dear i dont know you but God knows it all. May he comfort your family and loved ones. it is well undecided
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by queen47: 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2013
So touching. I'm trying so hard to hold back the tears. I don't know him but i feel the pain of the loss. RIP brov
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by Agbolism: 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
Rip bro, may God give the entire family and friends of d deceased heart 2 bear d loss. A very touching tribute.
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
I wish all this RIP cud bring u back.But is hard to say good bye. Sleep well friend. I pray that God gives each n every one of us fortitude to bear the loss our dear luvyoung ones amen
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by jonazter(m): 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
RIP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland / Wheelbarrow Pusher Washing His Clothes In A Gutter In Ketu, Lagos / 10 Anambra People Who Have Inspired The Nation This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.