Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Afrocandy’s Destructive Instinct In Stores Now [PHOTO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afrocandy’s Destructive Instinct In Stores Now [PHOTO] (1255 Views)

Checkout Comedian AY Before And Now - Photo / Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) / Amazing !!! See The Two Most Hottest Ladies In Nigeria Now (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afrocandy’s Destructive Instinct In Stores Now [PHOTO] by Thesnitch(f): 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
After trailers and photos were released months ago, sultry actress Afrocandy has finally released her movie Destructive Instinct on DVD.

Her post on Facebook reads:

"At last, I have won the Battle ! DESTRUCTIVE INSTINCT FINALY OUT AFTER ALL THEY DID TO STOP ME God has shown them he is the only one that holds my Destiny, My All and All, the King of the Universe, the I am that I am, The Unchangeable Changer, Ancient of days, King of Kings and The Lord or Lords ! Yes Sir! Thank you Three Persons in One God! They proposed for me but My Creator disposed. So how do you all like me now? Thanks to all my Fans that made their orders and had the patience to wait, you are all wonderful. You can now receive your DVDs and Shame on all them people that wagged their dirty stinky mouths to say my movie will never see the light of the day….ha ha ha! I bet ya’all gonna go drink Rat Poison now and die…FYI, you ain’t seen NOTHING yet ! DVDs will be Available in Stores now ! Go Grab your Copies ASAP!!!"

For more Flavoured Gist
VISIT:
www.yoursnitch..com
[We know....We Tell]

Re: Afrocandy’s Destructive Instinct In Stores Now [PHOTO] by homesteady(m): 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
God
has shown them he is the only one that
holds my Destiny, My All and All, the King
of the Universe, the I am that I am, The
Unchangeable Changer, Ancient of days,
King of Kings and The Lord or Lords ! Yes
Sir! Thank you Three Persons in One God!
Even ashawo dey praise GOD!
But I know it is not my Living GOD that you are praising!
Re: Afrocandy’s Destructive Instinct In Stores Now [PHOTO] by coolsamba(m): 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
Nawa ooo
Re: Afrocandy’s Destructive Instinct In Stores Now [PHOTO] by ritababe(f): 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
homesteady:
Even ashawo dey praise GOD!
But I know it is not my Living GOD that you are praising!
eveb robbers pray and also thank God

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Miss Russia, Miss Ghana & Miss Kenya Visit Lagos Ahead Of Global Pageant / Davido Signs 20 Million Naira Deal With Uganda Company / HOT PHOTO: Check Out Flavour & Dillish In Sexy Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.