Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Another Soul Is Lost, Unfortunate Lecturer! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Another Soul Is Lost, Unfortunate Lecturer! (748 Views)

How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / Can A Lecturer Actually Do This? / Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Soul Is Lost, Unfortunate Lecturer! by dutty(m): 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2008
its getting worse still, and i tot the madness will leave wit the 2001 set but now there's no stopping dem, they now go for the security officials and unsuspecting students, not even their fellow rivals anymore. only God can stop this madness!
Re: Another Soul Is Lost, Unfortunate Lecturer! by deeteeneey(f): 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2008
Now i dnt understand.can u pls elaborate? tanx
Re: Another Soul Is Lost, Unfortunate Lecturer! by donpapa(m): 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2008
dutty:

its getting worse still, and i tot the madness will leave wit the 2001 set but now there's no stopping them, they now go for the security officials and unsuspecting students, not even their fellow rivals anymore. only God can stop this madness!
Guy, what exactly are you talking about?
Re: Another Soul Is Lost, Unfortunate Lecturer! by dutty(m): 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2008
deeteeneey:

Now i dnt understand.can u please elaborate? thanks

well, its the renowned uniport i'm talkin about,a couple of students were killed and dat unfortunate lecturer as killed in his colleagues office, was actually the colleague dat was supposed to be the victim of the manslaughter, but since they didnt find him there the one present had to take the fall. and now the place is swarming wit army men. y do they have to wait till a lecturer is killed before dey take such extreme actions? like the death of the students dnt mata right?
Re: Another Soul Is Lost, Unfortunate Lecturer! by dutty(m): 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2008
wither now?
Re: Another Soul Is Lost, Unfortunate Lecturer! by Uzzyan: 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2008
Oh my God what sort of skool is that huh!!!!
Thank heavens am not in there!!!
The lecturer was just so unfortunate.
May all their sous rest in perfect peace.
Re: Another Soul Is Lost, Unfortunate Lecturer! by Esss(m): 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2008
Just anoda day in the lyf of a naija student.

No news here. Wats so special bout that??
Re: Another Soul Is Lost, Unfortunate Lecturer! by dutty(m): 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2008
noting special tho, just dat the militants are gainin access into the school now, nowhere in the niger delta is safe anymore, just too bad!
Re: Another Soul Is Lost, Unfortunate Lecturer! by abdurrazaq(m): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2008
Tell me, is there any place safe in the country?
Re: Another Soul Is Lost, Unfortunate Lecturer! by dutty(m): 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2008
GOD will save us, this i strongly believe!

(1) (Reply)

Its Urgent / Unilag Post Ume Released / Lasu Mba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.