Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Post Delta Jobs Here including unadvertised vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Delta Jobs Here including unadvertised vacancies (1526 Views)

How To Find Unadvertised Jobs Using Google / Unadvertised Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Delta Jobs Here including unadvertised vacancies by efedhomav: 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hello house lets help ourselves here. For those of us living in delta sate, it would be better to get vacancies that are closer to us. So please you can post a vacancy that you are aware of, including the published and non published ones, internal and external company vacancies, the vacancies you see while you are strolling somewhere/anywhere.

Please lets help ourseleves.

Please no SCAM!!!!!!!
Its forbidden in this thread!
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Post Delta Jobs Here including unadvertised vacancies by symjay: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2013
Nice one dear,dz house is too cold letz help oursefz out,abi. Una like dey house#me don taya for house o#
Re: Post Delta Jobs Here including unadvertised vacancies by chainsaw1: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
I saw this Vacancy for an office assistant at a plaza directly opposite rifinary junction, but I couldn't get the name of the coy because I was already in a 'keke'. Also a lot of schools are looking for teachers along jakpa road, New Era,Standard high,Bell avirnir(not so sure of d spelling) etc
Hope this is helpful alittle.
Re: Post Delta Jobs Here including unadvertised vacancies by priscasmart(f): 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2013
The sad truth is that there aren't many juicy job opportuinites In Delta state..Apart from NNPC, SHELL, CHEVRON, TEACHING,HOSPITAL And BANKING jobs, the other prominent jobs are: personal sales and menial jobs.. and also handwork.
HOWEVER, DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED...YOU CAN BE YOUR OWN BOSS.
With as low as 30k, u can start Your own mini importation business in Delta state...just Like online stores Like jumia and konga.com...u too can sell ur goods online or offline and make up to 100k from Your first sales.
This is No scam..u don't have to send Your money to anybody...
If you are interested, send an email to prisigood@ymail.com , with d subject" Be Your own boss".

p.s... after d first 10 serious mails, my offer is closed.

p.p.s...Information is power!

1 Like

Re: Post Delta Jobs Here including unadvertised vacancies by Kennyfancy(m): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
i want IT placememt in delta state,,i study computer science,,0ne year IT
Re: Post Delta Jobs Here including unadvertised vacancies by correctyourself(m): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2022
SHORT VACANCY FOR DATA ENUMERATORS WORK FOR TWO MONTHS.

A) CRITERIA FOR RECRUITMENT
1. Enumerators should be graduates or under-graduate of any health department
2. Enumerators should reside in any of the state of Delta, Akwa-ibom, Edo, Bayelsa, Rivers, Cross-Rivers State

3. Enumerators must have prior knowledge in data collection
4. Enumerators should be health inclined or be experienced in related area
5. Enumerators must be available to work for the next months
6. Students in School of Health, Pharmarcy department, School of Nursing College of Health and NYSC members.
7. 34 enumerators needed

B) On the body of the email answer the following

1) Your name:
2) phone no:
3) State and LGA you want to work:
4)Email:
5) Qualification: e.g (NYSC, BS.c, HND, ND, University Student, School of nursing).

C) Send you CV to lumodupe@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Baker Hughes Job / Urgent Recruitment In A Financial Institution / A Male Secretary Is Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.