Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Do U Need Advice On How To Form Cooperative. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do U Need Advice On How To Form Cooperative. (561 Views)

Proposal To Form A Business Team / Covenant Fadama Multipurpose Cooperative Society Of Nigeria-the Sage Continues / Entrepreneur Youth (ogun State) Cooperative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Need Advice On How To Form Cooperative. by Mayowasoaga: 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
There is no doubt that Cooperative has helped so many people in many ways. People now have a good standard of living through cooperative. People now ride cooperative cars, build cooperative houses, even people set up thier businesses through cooperative.
Do u need any advice on how to come together to form cooperative and to be registered with the government in order to secure loan from government programmes to start business, especially farmers.
you can contact me on femisoaga@gmail.com.
N.B: no money is attached to this. Am not collecting any dime .
its about u coming together with some groups minimum of 10 which the cooperative law says.
Re: Do U Need Advice On How To Form Cooperative. by wealthbuilder: 7:47am On Aug 14, 2013
Let have the details here,by doing so,u will assist a lot of people.Thanks.
Re: Do U Need Advice On How To Form Cooperative. by specialeagle(f): 8:16am On Aug 14, 2013
Jst sent you mail now. Thanks
Re: Do U Need Advice On How To Form Cooperative. by Mayowasoaga: 9:38am On Aug 14, 2013
i will publish the conditions for registration of coiperatives

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Much Wil It Cost Me To Set Up A Car Spraying And Oven Baking Business? / Free Millions For You! Get It Here, Easy And Simple. Guaranteed! / Free Logo Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.