Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

A Song By A Nairalander,produced By Shizzi Of HKN Gang - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Song By A Nairalander,produced By Shizzi Of HKN Gang (461 Views)

Davido's Hkn , Wizkid's Starboy Or Olamide's Ybnl ?? / Shizzi On Alleged Stolen 'Baby Face' Song / B-red Of HKN Music Releases Hot New Promo Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Song By A Nairalander,produced By Shizzi Of HKN Gang by divineze1: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hello fellow nairalanders,pls check out the work of your fellow.The music was produced by Shizzi of HKN for ABBZ MUSIC and I took the chorus and last verse and on the pics,I'm the 1st on the picture.
Pls mods,help to front page.
Click here to download
http:///LBYVq14s1B
Titled JAASI

Re: A Song By A Nairalander,produced By Shizzi Of HKN Gang by sheedy407(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
Wow,this song is so on point and I'm very sure it will make hit soon.Shizzi killed the beat,no wonder Davido used him on GOBE,One Of A Kind and Dami Duru.No worry guy,u go reach the top.
SPACED BOOKED.
Re: A Song By A Nairalander,produced By Shizzi Of HKN Gang by sheedy407(m): 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
divineze1: Hello fellow nairalanders,pls check out the work of your fellow.The music was produced by Shizzi of HKN for ABBZ MUSIC and I took the chorus and last verse and on the pics,I'm the 1st on the picture.
Pls mods,help to front page.
Click here to download
http:///LBYVq14s1B
Titled JAASI
Re: A Song By A Nairalander,produced By Shizzi Of HKN Gang by FulaniBOII(m): 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
lol sharp guy him just open account sharp sharp because him see one for front page cheesy
Re: A Song By A Nairalander,produced By Shizzi Of HKN Gang by FulaniBOII(m): 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
Your link aint going

(1) (Reply)

Sammylee – Your Desire Ft. Iyanya / Gospel Re Branded / Chocolate City's Victoria Kimani Dropping Mixtape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.